t w e n t y f i v e

n e m e s i s

"Baby, I don't want no one else. So hurry, cause I need some help, and I'll be waiting patiently cause I don't have you here with me. But at least I have the memory."

. . .

Two days have passed since Alessio left, and it's killing me. It has me wondering about what he's doing right now, and if he's thinking about me as much as I'm thinking about him.

He has sent me texts, saying that everything's okay and that I don't need to worry about him. But it doesn't stop the need of seeing him.

Matt and I have been avoiding each other like the plague. I have no idea if Ruby told him what happened, and it's starting to bother me.

Every time we lock eyes, we immediately avert them and act like the other one doesn't exist.

I don't want him to think of me differently. I'm still his sister, I'm the same person. I miss him.

Wanting to distract myself, I open up the drawer of my nightstand which is next to my bed.

The pictures I've taken of Alessio appear, bringing a faint smile to my face. I take them out and start looking through them, admiring each picture and his face.

A sudden urge to hear his voice takes over me.

Without thinking, I grab my phone and go to my contacts, pressing on his name without even blinking.

The phone rings a couple of times, and then I hear his voice.

"Nemesis?"

Instantly, a smile comes onto my face. "Hey," I say, staring into the ceiling. I've missed his voice.

"How are you?" he asks. "Fine, although I really miss you," I say. He sighs. "Yeah, I miss you too. But this was much needed. You know that too," he says.

"I know," I say and breathe out. "Things are boring without you here," I tell him honestly. He chuckles. "I'm sure you have other things to do other than constantly thinking about me."

"Yeah... you're right. But I prefer thinking about you," I giggle cheekily. "Don't worry, I won't stay away for too long," he promises. "But in the meantime, do some fun things. That's healthy."

"But... you're not here. I want to do fun things with you. You even appear in my dreams, you know."

"Do I?" he asks, a playful tone in his voice. "Hmm," I hum. "You do these things to me," I whisper and close my eyes.

His breathing increases. "Like what?" he continues to ask, his voice getting a husky edge to it. I lick my lips.

"You touch me and caress my skin," I begin, feeling my body grow hot. My hand starts traveling south.

A sigh escapes me when I enter my hand into my pajama shorts and panties. "Alessio," I whimper when my hand comes in contact with my skin. My clit starts throbbing at the thought of him doing this to me.

"Hmm fuck," I mumble when I start rubbing myself. "Shit, Nemesis. What are you doing to me?" I hear him breathe, and something is being unzipped. I smile in satisfaction at the fact that he's touching himself too.

I throw my head back in satisfaction as we both drown in pleasure.