s e v e n t e e n

n e m e s i s

"I know I can treat you better than she can, and any girl like me deserves a gentleman. Tell me why are we wasting time on all your wasted crying when you should be with me instead."

. . .

I sigh in contentment when I feel his warm mouth latch itself on my neck to suck softly. My fingers tug on his hair and I tilt my head back a little to give him more access while he walks us towards the bedroom.

He enters the guest room I usually sleep in, and at a fast pace, he walks towards the bed. His hands are gripping the bare skin of my ass underneath my dress

"Baby," he breathes in my mouth and takes a seat on the bed. Panting, I lean away from the kiss and quickly pull my dress over my head to reveal the black, simple lingerie I'm wearing. I feel his nails digging into the flesh of my hips as he pulls me down to connect our crotches.

I moan at the friction and start unbuttoning his shirt.

His mouth travels down to my neck, where they land on my racing pulse. A mewl leaves my lips when he starts suckling on it. When his shirt is finally taken off, I lean back to admire his abs. I trail my hands down, over his six-pack to palm his bulge.

"I'm aching for you," I breathe, and while I unbuckle his belt his hands go to my back to unclasp my bra.

I moan when I feel his hands grasp my breasts and his thumbs roll over my nipple.

My lips part in bliss when I feel his hot mouth wrap around my nipple to suck softly. My fingers bury themselves deeper in the silky strands of his hair and I push my chest closer to his face.

He bites into my nipple before letting go and starts planting kisses down to my belly and to the spot where I ache the most. Our eyes lock, and our desire for each other gets the upper hand.

We work his pants and boxers down, leaving him naked underneath me.

He retrieves his wallet from his pants, where he gets out a condom.

He rolls it over his hard and thick length, making me throb in need. I whine when I feel his finger press against my clit over the material of my panties.

"Shhh," he silences me and wraps his hot mouth around my nipple. I pant when he starts sucking on it. He hooks his finger around my panties and drags them down my legs.

He throws them somewhere in the room and starts teasing me by guiding the tip of his length over my lips. My lips find their way to his neck, where I softly start sucking and licking the skin.

"Alessio, please," I breathe and buck my hips when his tip teases my clit. "You want me, baby?" he asks huskily.

"Yes!" I moan desperately. "You want me to take you hard and fast, huh?"

I nod. "Yes," I bring out and gasp loudly when I feel him at my entrance.

"Is this your first time?" he asks. I shake my head. "Good," he grunts and starts pushing the tip in.

I'm holding myself up, which is hard because of the pleasure I'm receiving. I look up at the ceiling, biting my lip and waiting until he has filled me. I admit that he's huge, but I didn't expect it to hurt a little.

I clench around him to adjust to his size. "Fuck, baby," he groans. Slowly, I move myself up to move down again. His lips land on my neck, and his hand grabs my breast to squeeze and knead it.

I arch my body into his and throw my head back at the sensation. Moan after moan spills from my lips at the feeling of moving up and down his cock.