n i n e t e e n

n e m e s i s

"What could possibly happen next? Can we focus on the love? Paint my kiss across your chest, if you're the art I'll be the brush."

° ° °

I wake up feeling sore and with an arm firmly wrapped around my waist. I wince when I try to move around. The body next to mine stirs, and I feel a pair of eyelashes kiss the skin of my neck.

"Good morning," Alessio rasps out, and I instantly get aroused by his morning voice.

"Morning," I squeak. "Are you okay?" he asks and plants a kiss against my neck. 

"Just a little sore, that's all," I reply, and then I feel his fingertips skim down to my belly and thighs, where he starts massaging the skin softly. I wince a little at the pain, but that soon all fades away.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," he hums. "You didn't. Last night was everything I've dreamt of," I truthfully tell him.

He smirks and leans in to peck my cheek. "Same here," he admits, "you felt fucking amazing."

I smile and hope that this won't be the last time. I'll make sure of it.

"I need to get up," he says, making me pout by getting out of bed but it soon fades away when I get a look at his naked body. 

"I don't know if Ruby's already home, but I guess not," he says. I close my eyes and enjoy his accent. "I don't think so," I yawn, "but if she wanted to enter she couldn't, because the door's locked."

I flutter my eyes open and see him putting his boxers back on. His gaze flickers up to look at me. I feel his eyes scan my naked body that's barely covered by the sheets.

"I really need to get going before I fuck you again," he mutters huskily. "I wouldn't mind that," I smile. He shakes his head with a smirk and starts walking towards the door.

"I'll be making breakfast, so get dressed... or not," he winks and closes the door behind him. I stretch my body over the soft sheets, and let out a yawn, but wince when I feel the pain course through me.

You would expect that Alessio would be a man to go gentle and slow, but boy was I wrong. Not that I mind.

The biggest grin creeps on my face. I've got his full attention now, and I hope nothing gets in the way of it, or else I'd have to take care of it.

Or her.

Speaking of Ruby, I still have to talk to her about what happened. It can't happen again, and I don't want her to get the wrong ideas.

I get up from bed and see Alessio's shirt lying on the ground. I pick it up and put it on. It feels like silk against my skin, and with a satisfied feeling, I walk to the door and open it.

Once I'm downstairs, the delicious smell of pancakes fills my nose, along with eggs and bacon. When I enter the kitchen, I see Alessio standing behind the counter, looking so incredibly hot as he's cooking.

When he turns around, his eyes widen in surprise when he sees me, but he sends me a breathtaking smile nonetheless.

Fuck, he's so beautiful.

"I hope you're hungry," he says as he puts the pancake on top of a plate. "You're lucky I am," I say with a little smile, and take a seat at the island. 

He puts the eggs and the bacon on a separate plate, and takes a seat. From the corner of my eye, I see his phone light up, but he doesn't seem to notice it.

"Coffee! I forgot coffee!" he says, and stands back up. "Want some?" he asks, but I shake my head. "No, thank you," I smile. When he turns around, I quickly glance at his phone and see it's a reminder for a gala. I freeze.