e i g h t e e n

a l e s s i o

"You're the medicine and the pain, the tattoo inside my brain and baby you know it's obvious; I'm a sucker for you."

° ° °

I vividly remember meeting the girl I'm holding in my arms right now. It wasn't supposed to go like this. I wasn't supposed to fuck her as my life depended on it. It wasn't supposed to feel so fucking good.

All she was meant to be was the girl I saved from those monsters, nothing more and nothing less.

But then she came back.

My mind goes back to the first time I met her. Her screams pierced through my soul and are still burned in my mind. I instantly stopped my car and didn't care that the rain was pelting down from the sky, I just needed to see if she was okay.

And god, my blood still boils at the sight of those awful and disgusting men holding her down and ready to ruin her.

That someone could be so cruel is still a mystery to me. When I scared those men away, I ran over to her as fast as I could, and I got even angrier at those men when she flinched away from my touch.

I'm so glad that I managed to convince her to come with me. I took a good look at her face and froze in my spot. Her face was all beaten up and bloodied and I wanted nothing more than to chase down those motherfuckers and beat them up.

She looked so fragile like she could break any moment and I was so afraid to touch her.

I remember her not talking for a while, only nodding or shaking her head until she muttered her first word. Her voice sounded so soft and broken.

Ruby was kind and understanding when I took her home, which I'm really grateful for. I wanted her to feel comfortable and at home. I tried to let her open up a little, and soothe the pain that she was having.

I remember how thankful Nemesis was, her eyes were on the verge of tears and she looked at me like I was a god. I just felt sympathy for her and hoped that she would heal from this as I watched her go away with her father.

And then, a week later she came back, knocking on the door. I was caught off guard by her beauty and wondered how someone could taint such an innocent girl.

She carried this timid aura, and I was surprised by how strong she was. Even though she still dressed differently, I was proud that she healed and was slowly returning to her old self.

The light was returning bit by bit in her beautiful brown eyes and I felt so relieved. Although that she was still very shy, she started to come out of her shell bit by bit.

It was the third time that when I saw her something stirred inside of me. I started paying a little more attention to her and observed her.

She was being playful with me, and I loved the way her eyes lit up in amusement when I said something. Her giggles were so lively when she started taking pictures of me and I found myself being drawn to her.

I couldn't stop myself from noticing those rosy, plump, and luscious lips. My eyes followed the movement of the tip of her pink tongue as she wetted them.

I observed the way her nose scrunched up whenever she laughed and when she asked me to tell her something in French, I couldn't help but say the truth.

That she was beautiful.

Back then I didn't think it was an attraction.

But then I found myself having these dreams. I would imagine how it would feel to have her lips on mine. Or how it would feel as she breathes my name in pleasure.