t w e n t y t h r e e

n e m e s i s

"You are my strange addiction, my doctors can't explain, my symptoms or my pain, but you are my strange addiction."

. . .

I'm lying on something soft, and am wrapped in silky sheets. A strong arm is wrapped around my waist, pulling me against a hard chest. I sleepily open my eyes and scan my surroundings. At first, I'm confused, but then I remember that we're in a hotel room that Alessio asked for.

"Good morning," I hear his deep voice say from behind me, and feel his hand move around a bit. "Good morning," I reply with a little yawn.

After we left the club, we took his car to a hotel.

I bite my lip and a slight blush comes on my face. Turning around, I face him and peer up through my lashes. "Last night was..." he begins. "Awesome," I finish and lay my head on the pillow. I clench my thighs together as the memories come back.

He grins. "Yeah, it was," he says.

"Ready for round two?" I ask with a cheeky grin and get up to straddle him. His eyes glance over my body, and I feel him harden under me.

"Sounds like a yes," I whisper hoarsely and move around, grinding myself on him.

Soon enough, he's rock-hard underneath me. I place my hands on his chest and masturbate myself by rubbing my clit up and down his shaft, teasing us both. His eyes are fixated on the spot where our crotches collide. His teeth sink into his plump lower lip.

I see Alessio reach for the nightstand, where we left a box of condoms last night. He quickly takes one and immediately tears it open. "Give it to me," I say, greedy for his touch.

I take it and wrap it around his cock – and every time I keep getting surprised about its length and thickness. I lift myself up and glide the tip over my clit and between my folds.

His hands grip my ass, urging me to sit down on him. The loudest moan leaves me as I do what he desires, and let him fill me up.

"Fuck," I breathe and start moving. "Good girl," he praises and slides his hand up my back to push me down.

My breasts are now practically in his face, and my pleasure intensifies when he wraps his hot mouth around my nipple.

"Alessio," I mewl and claw at the pillow beside his head. My lips form an 'O' and my eyes flutter shut as I keep moving and he keeps thrusting his hips upward.

My clit repeatedly brushes against his shaft, making my toes curl and my teeth sink into my lower lip. I lean back so that I'm in a sitting position again, and start bouncing on him. I throw my head back which causes my hair to cascade down my back like a chocolate waterfall.

Alessio's eyes are practically eating me, and his curious hands are exploring every inch of my body while helping me move.

A strange sound leaves my lips once his fingers find my clit and start toying with it.

It doesn't take long for me to reach my climax. Soon enough, I'm thrown in an ocean filled with bliss and pleasure and I find myself wanting to drown in it.

Alessio flips us over, takes both my hands to hold them above my head, and continues to thrust in me while hiding his face in the crook of my neck.

I feel his tongue run up my neck, and then I feel his teeth sink into my skin, probably leaving a mark. He stills above me and lets out the sexiest sound I've ever heard in my entire life.

Once he's done, he collapses beside me.

Flashes of last night enter my mind again. I have to contain a moan as I remember how Alessio went down on me while at the same time playing with my breasts.