t w e l v e

n e m e s i s

"You got a fetish for my love. I push you out and you come right back. Don't see the point in blaming you."

. . .

Weather for the evening; rain.

I let out an annoyed sigh and lean back in my seat in the car. I went to get a cup of coffee, and now that I'm seated in the car with the warm cup in my hand, my mood is ruined as I read what today's weather will be like.

The day started as sunny, giving me a good feeling about it but I must've ignored the dark clouds hanging above my head. I know it won't take long before the first raindrops will start falling from the sky. It's already getting dark outside.

I planned to go to someplace nice and catch the sunset on camera, but that won't work now. I look down at my bag, where my camera is sticking out.

"Not today," I mutter to the object. I was so excited to take pictures, I even brought my polaroid camera with me because I wanted something different.

With my mood killed, I take a sip of the coffee and start observing the things that are happening outside my car.

A movement on the other side of the street catches my attention. My eyebrows furrow when I see a familiar man walking down the street.

Alessio.

An unconscious, faint smile graces my lips as I watch him. His hair is ruffled up which makes him so cute and yet terribly handsome to look at. He enters a coffee shop, and for a moment I debate if I should follow him inside but decide against it.

A plan forms into my mind, and my smile widens a bit as I know the exact way to get his attention.

The rain is pelting down by now. I've parked my car a couple of feet further down the street, farther away from the coffee shop in case if Alessio exits he might see it, which is something that wouldn't happen but I'm that kind of paranoid.

To my luck, I see him exit the shop in a haste manner. I need to act quickly or he will just run past my car. He's too far away to notice me yet.

The rain is blurring the sight and if it wasn't for me focusing so hard on the coffee shop, I wouldn't have seen him too. Without thinking, I take off my jacket and take my bag to tighten the strap over my shoulder, and then I exit my car and step into the rain.

The second I set foot on the ground and close the door behind me, I'm drenched. I clench my jaw together and force myself to go through this.

I just want to talk to him.

He starts nearing me, and I pretend to be in a rush and look down at the ground as I pretend to escape the rain.

And just like I wanted, our bodies collide together – but a little harder than I thought. I'm about to fall on the ground when I feel his strong arm wrap around my waist.