52

**Non-Edited**

"I'm the reason we all know that the words no longer exist in that pretty little head of his," Lizbeth says as she points over at Bucky.

"How?" Tony says.

"The night of the party. Where I was rudely thrown out, he had taken me home. What you all seemed to forget was my dear friend Brock stayed behind and had grabbed Bucky's and Rose's file," Lizbeth says.

"That's impossible. Friday would've known," Tony says as he looks at them confused.

"See Stark, I would've assumed you'd have figure out who I am by now," Roman says.

"Mr. Stark, seems like he's the CFO of H.D.P. Technology. Ranked number 3 in high advanced technology."

"You're co-founder of HDP Technology?" Tony asks.

"Hydra's Dark Phoenix Technology," Lizbeth says.

They all looked at them, shocked. Including Rose.

"My company works on security systems yes. But I have 2 special departments. One that creates technology to help control Rose and her powers. Then another that works on freezing a security system without trace. Well to be more specific, yours Stark," Ramon smiles.

"Brock used a device created to go undetected, when he hacked into your system," Lizbeth says proudly.

Rose glared at Lizbeth as she clearly remembers the day of the cabin.

"Anyways, he gathered every bit of information. What happened in Wakanda. The Winter Soldier Program being removed. Lets not forget about dear old Rose."

"What are you talking about? Nobody knows about my past except.." Rose says and then she remembers.

Tony.

She slowly looks at Tony, hurt.

"You put it in my file?"

"Kid...I-I had too."

"No you didn't! You could've kept it to yourself!"

Then something clicked in Rose. Did he not trust her? Did he think she was too dangerous?

"Do you think I'm dangerous Tony?"

"Of course not! I just had-"

"That's enough!" Ramon shouts.

"We don't want James. Not anymore," Lizbeth says.

"It doesn't make any senses. What about the update? The papers inside the book stated-" Bruce was cut off.

"You know for having 7 PhD's...you aren't exactly the brightest. They were purposely placed there and meant to throw you off," Ramon says.

"Hey asshole, quit stalling and tell us the real reason you don't want to let her go," Tony says.

"Well because she's far better than the Winter Soldier and Wanda," he says as he looks at both Bucky then Wanda.

"What the hell are you talking about man?" Sam asks.

Bucky clenches his jaw as he watches him.

"But I do want to thank you Bucky. Actually all of you. Hell maybe even Thanos."

"What?" Bucky growls.

"If it wasn't for you all, I wouldn't have found her," Ramon says as he looks at Rose.

Rose looks at the ground.

"You see...Hydra had various of projects. The Winter Soldier program. The Maximoff Twins. The affiliations of the Red Room."