46

Tony had decided to go to Germany after all. Him and Bruce were currently staying at a secret safe house he owned in Germany. Recently, he's been having a lot on his mind.

He still couldn't understand how someone managed to break into a highly secured government facility. For them to a take a weapon, without being caught or leaving a trace of them behind.

"Mr. Stark?" Friday's voice brings him out of his thoughts.

"What is it, Friday?"

"Joaquin Torres has arrived."

"Let him in."

Tony focuses back on the screen, trying to see if he missed anything.

"Hi Mr. Stark, Sam wanted me to personally hand this over to you," Joaquin hands over the black thick book to Tony.

Tony takes the book and skims through it. He notices that it talks about many things but his main focus was on the weapons. He wanted to know what that sonic wave machine is made for but like he heard months ago, the pages were torn.

"One more thing, they're meeting Cain again."

That catches Tony's attention, "Why?"

"He's handing over the sonic wave machine. He got it back apparently."

Tony couldn't wrap his mind around any of this. How did he get it back? Absolutely nothing was making any sense to him anymore.

"What time?"

"7pm and that's in 3 hours."

"Gives me more time. You mind staying and helping?"

"Tell me what to do," Joaquin says.

"Find out who were Klaw's other clients and buyers for this journal and weapons," Tony instructions.

"Okay."

"Friday will provide you with everything you need. She will get it to you in less than 5 minutes."

"Got it."

Tony grabs the book and takes it to Bruce. He had a feeling that this had to do with something other than the weapons.

"Did you get it?" Bruce asks as Tony walks into the lab.

"Yep. Take a look at it and tell me what you find."

Tony hands the journal over and Bruce begins to read through it, carefully. Bruce doesn't leave one thing out. It had talked about all of Hydra's successful projects.
The only ones that he recognized were: The Winter Soldier Program, The Red Room and The Maximoff Twins.

Like he already knew, the last couple pages of the book had been torn off. Interesting enough it was under the project section of the book. They knew what Klaw had told Rose: A hydra base had gone rouge and conducted their own project.

Bruce noticed the back cover was much more thicker than the front cover. He ran his fingers over and it felt off, like something was behind it. Bruce had grabbed the closest sharpest item next to him and began to gently lift the back cover.

Bruce can feel the nerves in him spike up. How did no one notice this before, Bruce thought. He ran the sharp item from corner to corner, until finally it lifted. Bruce stared at it in shock, revealing what was underneath.

"You find anything Banner? You've been hogging that damn thing for 2 hours already," Tony says as he come back into the lab.

Bruce stared at it in shock. He looked at the inside of it and he knew it hadn't been there before. It had been placed there purposely, by whoever had taken it. Bruce unfolded all the papers. More than 5 pages of notes.