6

It's been about 2 weeks, since Bucky kissed me and he's been completely avoiding me. He hasn't spoken a word to me since that night.

If he even sees me, he quickly turns around and walks the other direction. I am feeling so many emotions: hurt, anger, used and betrayed. I am livid.

Offended!

Does he really think he can just kiss me whenever he wants? Or ignore me as if I'm at fault.

No. I've been receiving the silent treatment and a cold look. I'd thought he'd at least want to talk about it.

He's the one that kissed me. I honestly thought it was something we can move on from. We're great friends. Well I at least thought we were.

Who does he think he is?

After being able to walk without trouble, Tony had put me in training. Intense training with almost everyone. You'd think he'd go easy on me for saving the universe but nope.

It was something I didn't mind because, after all that bed rest and little to no movement. I never really trained before. It was hard and ínstense.

Tony had me training with Wanda, Natasha and Sam. Day after day for the last week, we've been training for hours. I felt bad because I've been letting out my anger on them.

I refocused over at Sam, who was currently training with me. I shot up balls of my powers up at Sam, trying to bring him down to the ground. I quickly notice that one of energy shots had enabled his wing. So he came down quickly.

"Damn girl. Give me a break," Sam says as he lands on the ground and desperately tries to catch his breath.

"Come on big boy. You can't handle a little lady like me," I tease.

"Are you getting back at me for something? Cause if you are, I'm sorry. You're literally kicking my ass," Sam says.

"I don't know what you're talking about Sammy boy," I chuckle.

"Ay. It's either Sam or Falcon," Sam says defensively.

"Whatever. Ready for round 3?"

"That depend. Are you actually going to go easy on me?," Sam asks.

"That depends."

"On what?"

"If I don't remember why I'm mad," I smirk.

"Oh hell no."

"Come on Sam. Are you seriously going to let a badass woman handle your ass," Tony says over the intercom.

"Why don't you come down here and let her kick your ass!" Sam shouts getting ready for another lesson.

"Kid?"

"Yeah?"

"Go easy on him," Tony says.

"No promises!"

We both get ready and step into our fighting stance, circling each other, waiting for the other to throw the first punch.

"If it makes you feel better, I won't use my powers," I say.

Sam takes the first swing and manages to land it.

"Oh so we're going about it like that?" I say wiping the blood from the corner of my mouth.

"Oh yeah," Sam chuckles that he got me back.

"Sam! Are you trying to give her more reason to go harder on you?" Tony says, keeping him distracted.

"It's pay back time bab-," I cut him off by kicking his chest making him fall back.

"Pay back time baby," I mock him.