14

I stared at myself in the mirror, looking over the damn marks on my body. The damn hickies Bucky left.

"Jesus Bucky," I whisper as I brush my fingers over my neck.

I tie up my hair into a bun and step into the bathtub. I carefully lower myself into the warm water and my body instantly relaxes. I lean my head back and close my eyes.

I quickly jumped up when I heard someone open my bedroom door, "Rose?"

Did I fall asleep?

"In here!" I shout and Natasha's head pops in.

"Took you long enough to answer me," she laughs.

"Sorry."

"I was calling your name for the last 10 minutes," she says as she fully comes in and leans against the sink.

"How'd the mission go?"

"Good, nothing major," she answers, while handing me my towel.

I take it and cover myself. I step out the tub and head inside my room.

"So are we going to talk about it?" She smirks.

"About what?"

"Don't play coy with me," she laughs.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," I say innocently.

"Or should I go and tell Tony that I was kidding about burning you," she says as she walks towards my door.

"Okay! Fine," I laugh.

"Jeez Rose, look at your chest..." Natasha says shocked.

I look down and see the marks. I don't know what it is but knowing Bucky left those brings me some form satisfaction.

"After the party, I decided to go back to the roof to clear my mind. Bucky knew I'd be up there and he wanted to talk. Instead we argued and things got intense and at the spite of the moment, I blurted out that I still had feelings for him. I left, he came after me...," I trailed off.

"And then what?" She asks.

"We ummm..." I nervously said.

"we had sex," I mumble extremely low.

"What?"

"WE HAD SEX!" I hissed.

Her face had a moment of shock but was quickly replaced with a big ol' grin.

"FINALLY!"

Wait what? What does she mean?

"What do you mean finally?" I ask confused.

"I've been rooting for you two since Wakanda. I immediately saw how Bucky looked at you for the first time. Plus I see how he looks at you now," she smirks.

"Please tell me that you're the only that notices."

I hope she's the only one that notices because I would die of embarrassment if anyone else noticed.

"Well almost everyone can see it."

"Oh god," I groan.

"I bet that's what you said last night," she wiggles her eyebrows.

"NATASHA ROMANOFF!" I let out laugh.

"Does Tony, Thor and Sam notice?" I ask.

"Tony does but doesn't acknowledge it. Sam doesn't, he just think you guys are best friends. Thor obviously doesn't," she shrugs.

"Oh."

"So you never stopped liking Bucky?" Her tone comes out a bit upset.

"Yes," I say hesitantly, if I knew Natasha she's going to question me.