38

His arms around tighten around me, bringing me closer to his body. I haven't felt this safe in such a long time. I take a deep breath in and his scent engulfs me. I snuggle myself closer, to his warmth. I feel him stir and next thing I know he places his leg over mine own and brings my bottom half into him.

I've been awake for the last 10 minutes, I didn't want to get up because quite frankly I didn't want to move or leave his arms. I begin to lightly and lazily drag my finger across his chest. I missed him, I really did. After a couple minutes I feel him kiss the top of my head.

"Good morning sweetheart," he says.

His voice came out groggy but yet very sexy.

"Good morning," I whisper as I look up to him.

Bucky gazes into my eyes and a cheeky smile makes it way onto his lips. We both lean in at the same time, just as our lips meet. The kiss is gentle yet needy.

We pull apart and Bucky loosens his grip on me and lays on his back. I immediately miss his arms so I move my upper body onto his chest. He lazily places his hand on my lower back, a couple inches away from my butt. He looks at me unsure and I just smile at him. I didn't mind. I look at the time and see that it's 10 o'clock.

"How'd you sleep?" I ask.

"Extremely well," he smiles at me.

Bucky unconsciously slips his vibranium hand under my shirt and begins to rub my back. My body immediately begins to break out in goosebumps as the coldness of it makes contact with my skin. I can't help but shiver and I just smile at him, he smirks in return.

"What are your plans for today doll?"

"I, uh need to go buy a dress for the dinner," I frown.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Do you really have to go?"

"Unfortunately yes but it's for a good cause Bucky. He donated the money to the charity that I chose."

"Speaking of which, why did you pick that charity?"

I stare into his eyes, I feel my cheeks heat up and I bury my face into his chest. Why do I all of a sudden feel embarrassed? "It's okay, you can trust me."

He continues to rub my back. I hesitantly look up at him. "You get nightmares because of the Winter Soldier. It's a form of PTSD. I chose it because I want veterans who have fought in war and who suffer from PTSD, to have the best resources and help they can."

I look over at Bucky and he staring me at with an unreadable expression. I suddenly become nervous, I look down at his chest and begin to draw shapes with my finger.

"Also because...even if you've never been forced to become The Winter Soldier and you'd be able to live a normal life, you would probably still had suffer of some form of PTSD because of the experiments you endured when your group was captured by Hydra. I would've wanted for you to have gotten the best help there was."

I don't look up at him, as I feel extremely nervous to meet his eye. It was true, a big part of me had picked this organization for Bucky. If he had never become the Winter Soldier and lived a normal life, I'd want him to have the best help. I would want the same for the loved ones of other. Bucky gently grab my chin, making me look up at him. His eyes filled with love and respect.

"You are the most selfless, thoughtful, caring human being I know. I love you so much," Bucky says before he kisses me.

I can't help but let out a small whimper. I lifted myself enough without breaking the kiss and I unconsciously throw my leg over Bucky. I'm now straddling him and both his hands immediately grab waist, sliding down to my thighs.