35

Rose has been spending all her time going over missions reports from the last mission. She didn't want to go to the mission but she did want some form of answers. Why was she shot at? Who shot her?

She was so lost in thought that she didn't notice someone standing in the door way, staring at her.

"Leave me alone Barnes," Rose says as she finally notices him step into the conference room.

"I didn't know you'd be in here," he says as he takes a seat at the table.

Rose tries her best to ignore him as she continues to read the file. Trying to see if anything will reminder her of the journal but nothing works.

"What are you reading?" Bucky asks.

Rose continues to ignore him, hoping he'd leave. But she knew she'd be doing just that. Hoping. She flipped through the pages and still nothing. Bucky snatches the file away from her grasp, trying to get her attention.

"Seriously? Give it back," Rose says annoyed.

"All I'm trying to do is help. I'd be more than happy to help," Bucky offers.

"No thanks. Can you just give it back and leave?"

"Look, I'm pretty confident that I'd be able to help. You've been looking over this file for what? Almost an hour? Yet you still haven't found anything?" He says amused.

"How do you know I've been looking over the files that long huh? Have you been stalking me this whole time?" Rose says as she arches her eyebrow at him.

Bucky can feel his cheeks heat up for a second. That's something he's not really used too. Never has been. But it's something that only she can do.

"Umm no," Bucky lies.

"Just give it back."

"Look all I'm saying is a fresh pair of eyes, like mine, will be able to find something that you probably over looked doll."

Rose pinched the bridge of her nose annoyed that this full grown man in front of her is acting like a child. A clingy child. But he was right, she's been looking at this file for over an hour and still hasn't been able to find anything.

Maybe it wouldn't hurt having him to take a look at it. Plus it doesn't look like he's going to leave anytime soon. Like he ever listens to her anyways.

"Fine," Rose snatches the file from him.

She flips through the pictures and places it in front of Bucky.

"I've been trying to decode this but I don't know what kind of coding it is," Rose says as she points images.

Bucky grabs the file and looks at it. He looks at them carefully and the coding looks somewhat familiar but can't place his finger to it.

"It's definitely a Hydra program."

"Well obviously, they did grab this journal from an abandoned Hydra hideout."

Bucky looks through the pictures again and comes across a symbol he's never seen before. One that Hydra never really used. It's a bird of some kind.