44

Rose hated ignoring Sam and Bucky as if they were nobodies. The persona that she was playing didn't feel like her and she hated it. For the sake of the mission, she had too. The men bring up the luggage and Rose forces Sam to give her a bag after she sees that he's struggling.

After checking in, they head up to their rooms.

"What room number did you guys get?" Rose asks as they step into the elevator alone.

"1090," Sam says.

Bucky just hands her the paper that read, "1090."

"Seems like we're all roommates," Rose states as she looks at her own paper.

Once they feel the elevator stop they prepare themselves to step out but its not what they expect. The elevator doors open and right in front of them is the actual room. No it's their penthouse suite.

"Wow. Tony really did it this time," Sam says.

They both gape at the sight before them. It was nothing like they've seen before. It was crazy but we'll rich. Rose has never seen anything like this in her life. After escaping she always lived a quiet secluded life. Everything was new to her but this...this was definitely new.

Sam quickly snaps out of it and looks over at his friends. Bucky couldn't keep his eyes off of Rose, he loved just how taken aback she was.

"Rose, go, pick a room and settle in. Buck and I will sweep the place and make sure it's not bugged or anything," Sam says.

"Okay. Thank you," Rose smiles.

Bucky leans down and places a kiss on her cheek before he follows Sam. Rose grabs her bag and heads the opposite direction and randomly picks the last room. She places her bag on the bed

She looks at the room. A king size bed, facing the big windows and the little balcony. Rose has never been in a room or let alone in a suite like this before. She walks over to the big windows and looks out of them. The lights were starting to illuminate bright and the sun was just setting.

So many thoughts have been going through Rose's mind, she wasn't giving herself time to think over all her thoughts. She isn't quite sure how long she's been standing there before there's a knock at her door, brining her out of her thoughts.

"Come in," she says.

Bucky comes in slowly with a smile. Rose lets out a breath, she didn't know she had to let out, and is relieved for him. Bucky always made her feel calm or just made her forget about all the bad stuff.

"Hey doll. I see you found a room," he says as he looks around.

"Sure did."

"There's 3 room total. 2 on this side of the suite and 1 on the other," he smirks.

"Let me guess, Sam is on the other side?" She smiles.

"Yeah," he lets out.

"Where's your bag?" Rose asks with an arch eyebrow.

"In my room?" He questions.

"Oh okay," she shrugs.

"Wait. Why?" He asks.

"No reason," Rose says.

"Tell me," he says as he makes his way over to her.

He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her into him. Rose immediately wraps her arms around his neck and places a quick kiss on his lips.

"I just thought, you know, we'd be able to share a room," she says.

Bucky smiles at her words. He wanted to share a room with her but wasn't sure if she'd want to so he didn't say anything. He places his hands flat on her waist and slides them down until they're over her butt. He pulls her body further into him. He leans down and places a kiss on her lips. He looks at her with a smile.