40

My eyes slowly open when I hear the light knocking for the third time. I look over to my left and see Bucky laying on his stomach butt naked, a small smile making its way to my lips. I slowly get up, trying my best not to wake him. I quickly grab the closest robe and put it on as I make my way to the door.

After making sure I'm completely covered, I slowly pull the door open to see Ayo. She's such a beautiful woman. I smile at her, "Good morning Ayo."

"Good morning Miss Rose. King T'Challa has asked me to invite you and Sargent Bucky down to breakfast."

"Oh okay."

"Breakfast will be ready in one hour. Please tell Bucky once he wakes," Ayo says as he looks into the room with an amused look.

I can't help but feel my cheeks heat up at her correct insinuation. I know that she knew that he was in here or she went to go tell him and didn't find him in his room.

"I will Ayo. Thank you," I say shyly.

Ayo nods her head and departs from my door. I quietly close the door and head back to the room. I see that Bucky is still asleep and I can hear his soft snoring. The memories of last night come back to mind and I can't help but smile. I want nothing more to crawl back into bed with him but I know that if I do, we won't be getting up anytime soon.

So I think against it and decide to hop into the shower. I turn the water to a warm temperature and while I let it heat up, I slide the robe off my body. I slowly step into the shower and my body relaxes as the water falls down my tensed body. I wash out my hair and face.

Just as I'm about to wash my body with his favorite body wash, which I'm glad Natasha packed me, I feel a hard chest pressed up against my back. A pair of big firm hands grab my waist pulling me closer to them. A pair of lips softly leaving a trail of kisses from my shoulder to my neck to my ear.

I feel his hot breath on my ear and I immediately feel pressure in between my legs. I can't help but press my legs together to relive some of it.

"I was afraid that you had left me again," he whispers.

His hot breath hitting my ear causing me to shiver. I let out a small moan at the sensual sensation.

"I'm still here," I huskily say.

"You are...and naked. Just for me doll," Bucky says as he places a kiss on my jawline.

"Only for you," I groan as I feel his hands slip up to my inner thigh.

It takes all my strength for me to move so I can face him. Bucky hands move back to my waist and my arms around his neck.

"Good morning beautiful," he smiles.

"Good morning," I say.

Bucky leans down and I meet him half way for our lips to touch. It's a soft kiss at first but his left hand cups my neck and it becomes needy. Bucky's licks my bottom lip causing me to immediately open my mouth for him. His tongue slides against my own.

Then I feel his hand slide to my lower back, then down making its way down to my ass, grabbing a handful, making Bucky groan. I moan into his mouth as he firmly squeezes. Bucky pulls slightly away, as his lips barely touches mine own. "I was hoping to find you in bed with me."

"I'm sorry. Next time I'll be there next to you," I mumble.

"So there is a next time?" Bucky smirks.

"Unless you want me next to someone else?" I smirk.

Bucky gently slams me against the shower wall and replaces my ass with my throat in his hand.