4

They immediately made me begin physical therapy, going months without walking really weakened my legs.

Bucky had taken it upon himself to bring me down with Rhodes, for my therapy. When he couldn't Sam would bring me down, as well. Sam and I have really created a bond, he's extremely funny, loyal and such a little flirt.

I noticed that it was almost 9 o'clock and I had to get ready for I am hoping to be my last session. I got up and walked over to my drawers, to quickly change. I haven't told anyone about being able to walk on my own. I progressed a lot quicker than I thought.

I finally decided that today I was going to show everyone. I didn't feel okay having to rely on everyone. They didn't mind but I did. But before I show everyone I want to show the one person who helped me through this all.

I pick up my phone and called them, after finding their name.

"Hey, can you take me down to Rhodes again?" I ask, nervously.

Why am I so nervous? I've noticed that recently I've been getting this unusual feeling in my stomach every time I talked to him. I always had to push this sensation deep down cause I wasn't used to this.

"Of course, I'll be there in a sec." I felt my cheeks get hot.

"Thank you," I slightly whispered.

I am grateful that they stuck by me. Never once have they left my side. Encourage me when I felt hopeless. Wiped my tears away when I was frustrated.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in."

Bucky steps in and smiles, "You ready?"

God he has such a beautiful smile.

"Yeah, let's go," I smile at him.

We make our way down, ever since I woke up, we've grew closer. We bonded over our past experiences, we just understood each other.

"I don't think Rhodes is here today. Looks like it's going to be just you and me, doll," Bucky says as we get inside.

"That's fine. You can help me right?"

"Of course," he says and places the brakes on the wheelchair.

I stand up, grabbing each rail. I feel Bucky stand closely behind me. I can feel his hand at the side of my hips, barely touching me, ready to catch me if needed.

I felt even nervous now, having him so close to me. God, why am I feeling this? I can feel my knees at ransoms get weak.

I tried to focus as we continued for about half and hour but I was too eager to show him. I wanted him to be the first one to see.

"Bucky can you take me to the wheelchair, please."

"Sure," I feel Bucky's arms under my legs, his arms coming around my waist, gently picking me up. I couldn't help but stare at his face. He was gorgeous, his eyes were just gorgeous.

"Are we done for the day?" He asks as he gently places me down.

"Sort of, but first I want to show you something. Can you please stand over there," I point at the other side of the room.

Bucky doesn't hesitate to do it.

I make sure the brakes are secure and I slowly stand up.

"What are you doing?" Bucky's voice filled with worry, taking a couple steps towards me.

"Just stay there, please."

Bucky reluctantly goes back. I let go of the wheelchair and look up at him with a smile. His face held shock.