[Trip]

"I am sleepy!" Lex announced.

"I want to know when you aren't. I keep hearing you yawn whenever you're with me." Dylan taunted.

"It's not my fault that you are such a boring company."

"Ohhhh!" Arnav and I chorused.

"What are you two chorusing on?" Dylan spat.

Arnav coughed knowingly as I responded, "On your burn, baby!"

"Mom, see they three are teaming up against me!" Dylan complained.

"C'mon Dylan you got this." Aunt Elle motivated him from the front.

"Mom...I wasn't asking for your emotional support but the motherly one." The minibus got filled with laughter.

"Kids, rest, otherwise you won't be able to enjoy anything today."

"Mom the fun just started, Lex and I are gonna pull the nighter, not sure about the babies.

"Hey!" Dylan grunted.

"Oi!" Arnav whined.

"We can pull a nighter too!" they chorused.

"Awe...we will see." Lex said.

***

They all slept. Had I not been a kind soul, I would have poured water on each of their faces. Adults in front are either sleeping or conversing quietly. I sit in my usual seat, which I have reserved, with the moon and stars as my only listeners.

Life has a way of making people feel emotions. Having people that it is difficult to let go of is a blessing that I am richly blessed with.

The idea of letting go has never made sense to me. It has always saddened my soul, and I have always had a strong resistance to it, but a lesson I learned through my experiences was that letting go is the art of life, and holding on is a part of life.

Life certainly plays its tricks on me to make me feel at one moment completely downhearted by letting go of people, while in the next moment being hugely elated by seeing Lex here with me.

It was Mom and Dad's plan that the Torres visit India over spring break. When in India, a foreigner would surely want to visit Agra to see the Taj Mahal, one of the 7th wonders of the world, and that's what we are doing.

We have fewer days than expected since Lex just got a week off for spring break. They departed for India on Monday afternoon and were here by Tuesday late morning.

After the reunion of Torres and Buffett's, Lex's jet lag kicked in and my exhaustion, so we slept in my room after lunch. It was eight in the evening when we all woke up and dad returned from the office.

We had a relaxing dinner, and that's when the plan for the trip was made. We didn't have much time to relax if we wanted to check things off our bucket list.

Ahuja's were our guide to the places, to make out a perfect plan. As we got a festival of colors called Holi on Thursday, Lara, Arnav's mom suggested visiting Vrindavan and celebrating the festival there only.

We have been warned about the crowded area, but let's see what happens.

It was two am when we left for our trip today. Now it's four and we still have to travel two more hours, to reach our first destination.

Sunrise at the Taj Mahal is said to be a breathtaking experience, which we will be able to witness this morning, but for now, I should also sleep.

Adiós luna y estrellas, it was always good to be in your company.