{Guarida de la Leona!}

I am currently sitting on the reception couch, waiting for the principal to call us in her office. In an attempt to calm me, I took a deep breath, but to no avail.

My legs are jiggling as if it will help me to shake off the nervousness out of my system. Arnav ditched me to give in the monthly fees to the administrative office.

For occupying my mind, I do the second thing I am perfect at, which is to judge everything and everyone. It's a sophisticated modern place, filled with greenery.

The ubiquitous strawberry and mint mixed scent refreshes my smelling sense and lowkey soothes my nerves. The cool air filled in the room is a big relief from the radiant sun out there. Still, this isn't enough to halt my jiggling leg.

The walls and floor are pale white, moreover to give it a contrast they have raven black comfy couches. In front of each couch, there are pellucid gleaming mirror tables with a flower vase in the center of it filled with white roses. Besides each couch, they got freshly strewed plants.

The wall is covered with photo frames of students and maybe school officials. The achievements and certificates are affixed to the walls.

There was this sizeable white reception desk, where two ladies were standing in the back. Both of the ladies were wearing stylish yet classy Indian-style garments called a sari which consists of a length of cotton elaborately draped around the body. Many ladies in our society wear this. I will buy one for both me and Lex as a souvenir.

One of the fascinating eye-luring vanities arrays is the glass shelf behind the reception desk where polished golden trophies are placed

One of the fascinating eye-luring vanities arrays is the glass shelf behind the reception desk where polished golden trophies are placed. The tallest one is amidst all, following the shorter one to form a pyramid of mementos.

The whole shelf looks exquisite hence they are placed apart so people can just see but can't touch them. I was so lost in the beauty of those mementos that I didn't hear a lady calling us.

"Mr. Buffett and Ms. Katie Buffett, The principal called you in."

Dad grabbed my hand to assure me, then drag me towards the door where the lady is standing. I remove the grip of my dad's hand to stabilize myself and reveal my manifest charm and confidence.

We followed the lady to the principal's office.

"Here you go." She slightly bows down, identical to the air hostess at the airport when we exit the plane but she isn't joining her hands and greeting us 'Namaste', in lieu of pointing at the door with her one arm opened.

There is this golden nameplate hanging on, which says 'Principal's office', written beneath her name 'Dr. Anita Khatri'. Her name kinda gives the danger vibes.

Dad knocked on the door politely and we heard a polite voice call us in.

We enter the Guarida de la Leona. (Lioness's den) This suits better than the principal's office.