[Roast and Toast]

The lioness's den was supposed to be our destination, but I really didn't care. The meeting will be a chance to catch up, as I last saw her at the school assembly.

Mishty exclaimed out of the blue, "What's the worst she can do? Call our parents? Give us a white card?"

She might have warned me to stay disciplined and I may have heeded her advice at that point." I exclaimed

I just smiled lopsidedly at Misty as she said, "I know you aren't the only innocent person here."

"I wonder what she will do. I don't think she can give us detention, now can she?" I joked. How will we be punished if detention isn't provided in Indian schools?

"Even though you tried to kill my brother hypothetically, it is not crime for what we are being served at this moment. All she will do is warn us." I might believe I'm a criminal after hearing how this girl spoke.

It was a win-win situation for you, so I'm not the one complaining." I retorted.

"Oh my god! I just realized that I am the cruelest sister ever borne." She gasped.

"Indeed, sadly I can't do anything about it." We climbed the stairs of the third floor and turned towards the middle wing.

"I know how dumb you are. I can handle it."

"Oh...you knew it? Enlightened the level of dumbness I stand on."

"First the rubber thingy, then me becoming the world's cruelest sister, can explain it all."

"Not my fault! Those Indian phrases are cursed."

"Nah, not for me. My boring school day wouldn't have been bearable without your mind-numbing presence."

"Are you here to roast me or to appreciate me?"

"A note to the wise is enough!" Mishty exclaimed with a finger quoting gesture.

"It's you and your quotes! I bet you study them and read them all the time." Even the accounts she follows on Instagram contain quotes. She is obsessed with quotes.

"Quotes are the most beautiful way of expressing your wisdom."

"Is that also a quote, because it seems to be one?"

"Nah! This is merely my opinion, though it can be taken as such."

"Like a quote on 'A quote'?" I pondered.

"I must be the first person to quote on a quote!" the grinning girl exclaimed.

"Who knows?" I mentioned rhetorically.

As we were walking down the corridor towards the stairs, Mishty suddenly pulled me into the restroom, which was between the corridor and the stairs.

"What's the point of dragging me into the restroom? Hold on! Tryna pull the bitch fight here, huh?" I poked her shoulders while she peered out the door.

"Huh?" She jerked her head towards me.

"You know how the mean girls bullied a little girl in the restroom. Hair pulling and all that."

"As if you were the one here being bullied." She rolled her eyes.

"If that had been the case, I would have been thrilled to kick someone in the ass. In any case, your grasp was pretty strong when you pulled me in."

"I never said I was the weak one among us." I was mildly amused by her smirk.

"I'm not gonna say anything against that." I said with a raised hand.