[Insecurities]

Why did I arrive earlier or moreover why Mishty is late for school? She just decided to be late on that day when I have a very important thing to tell her. Is she going to be absent today? She will be saying goodbye to the world's peace then.

Our classroom teacher stood near the classroom's door, talking to another teacher, blocking my view. I am boring holes in his bald head yet he stood there unaffected.

I stand up on my tiptoes to peek over and here comes my favorite girl but she ain't alone, Mr. Eddy, the dumb teddy was beside her.

Argh! And here goes my morning. It's not like he got any flaws in his face, but he failed to cure his verbal diarrhea.

So you admit he looks handsome, huh?

Get lost!

You didn't deny, I see.

Whatever!

"Hey, How my favorite person on earth doing?" She knows how to put a smile on faces.

"Well just keeping my subconscious mind in check," I replied

"I still can't believe you named your conscience. For real, tell me what were you even thinking when doing it?" She curiously asked.

"I myself wonder it, like how bored I was at that time that I came up with it, but leave this tell me how were you late today?" She was just a router like me. My bus number is 22 and hers is 1.

"Actually I came with Adi today." She shrugged it off.

"WHAT?" Does anybody care to explain what's happening here?

My favorite and only close friend here, coming to school with the only person, who last time I checked, detested me wholeheartedly.

"What what? It's not like we are plotting against you or are you somehow jealous?" She smirked and I coughed. I express my clear words of calling her a bitch.

"Of course I am jealous." I said and Aditya coughed, who was standing in front of us.

"What?" Mishty and Aditya shouted in unison.

"What, what? I am afraid that you would stole the only person I like here." I said while not looking at any of them.

Now it was Mishty's turn to cough and express her clear words of calling me a witch which is equivalent to calling me a bitch, as our innocent Mishty doesn't swear. By her expression, one thing was clear she knew what I was doing here.

"So do you mean, you have a crush on me Miss Kat?" Eddy (Adi) asked and I pulled the hesitant- finger-twiddling-shy act of mine. I finally stupefied him, after all, it was easy to do so.

"My my, Now aren't you getting ahead of yourself Mr. S-I-N-G-H-A-L and misunderstanding this all? I am talking about my sweetheart Mishty here, but it was good to see you assuming that I would have a crush on you." I hugged Mishty while showing my perfect wide smile.

I would have done the hair flip if I was allowed to keep my hair open, nevertheless, the taste of revenge tastes so heavenly.

"And isn't it just a déjà vu with tables turned around. However I must add that I was always the sensible one in both scenarios." He smirked. Once a jerk, always a jerk.

"Whatever helps you get over this, Eddy." He wouldn't get the reaction out of me like the previous one, and I am sure about that.

"Good morning class!!" Our class teacher entered the class and announced.

"Good morning sir!" The whole class said in unison after every student got back to their seat.

"Get ready for morning prayer." He ordered.