Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Niall's POV

I laid in bed listening to the waves, I had been laying here for twenty minutes now, just listening to the sound. I loved waking up to that sound, it was incredible, I had never woken up to something so peaceful. I sighed happily and opened my eyes, glancing out the window, the waves being lit up by the raising sun. I smiled softly and slowly sat up, trying not to wake Harry up, who was still asleep right now.

I smiled and stared out the window, watching the waves come to the shore, I couldn't wait till later. I was hoping Harry and I could go to the beach, maybe play in the water, or get a tan on the beach. I heard the sheets ruffling, strong arms wrapping around me, I smiled softly and looked behind me. Harry was smiling at me, his green eyes were twinkling slightly, which I found really cute. I smiled softly, leaning in and looking at Harry's lips, he smiled and looked at me.

"Morning NiBear." Harry whispered softly.

"Morning Pookey." I whispered and smiled.

Harry hated when I called him that, but I love it, it seemed to suite him. Harry smiled softly and leaned in, planting a soft kiss on my lips, I smiled and fluttered my eyes closed slightly. I leaned into the kiss, gently cupping the side of his face with my hand, pulling him closer to me. Harry smiled into the kiss and pushed me down on the bed, I place my free hand on his waist, gripping it gently.

Harry started to pull away, but I wasn't done with him just yet, I moved my hand to the back of his neck quickly. Harry smirked into the kiss and straddled my waist, I moved my right hand to his waist, gripping it tightly with both hands. Harry gently began to lick my bottom lip, I moaned quietly and smiled, Harry pulled away and looked at me.

I smiled and gently pecked his lips, Harry chuckled and got off me, going to get dressed. I got out of bed and went to my suite case, me and Harry both needed to unpack, I unzipped my big suite case. I began to unpack my clothes and looked over at Harry, he winked at me, I blushed and finished unpacking my clothes.

Harry grabbed my hand and smiled, pulling me towards the kitchen area, I looked at Harry and followed him. I couldn't wait till after breakfast, we were going to have so much fun today, I wanted to go to the beach and get a nice tan. It would be nice to just relax, maybe me and Harry could pack a lunch, have a nice little picnic there on there beach.

Harry had really surprised me with this vacation, I wanted to make sure we both had fun, and relaxed. There would be no paparazzi here to annoy us, no fans to follow us around, no one to care enough to take picture and disturb us. It was a nice thought, and the best part, we didn't have any work to do for three whole weeks.

It would be nice to relax a little. . .

~*~

Harry's POV

I keppt a tight hold of basket I was holding, Niall had come up with the idea of a picnic, which I thought was sweet of him. I found us a nice spot and smiled, I set the basket down and looked over at Niall, he had carried the blanket we were going to use. Niall smiled at me and began spreading out the blanket, I looked around the beach and sighed happily, there were only three other people on the beach beside us.

There was an elderly couple, who were probably only in their mid sixties, they were also having a picnic on the beach. There was also a young guy on the beach, he looked about mine and Niall's age, he wasn't bad looking either. Not that I noticed that much, but it didn't really matter, I loved Niall very much. Come to think about it, I hadn't really noticed other people in the past year, I only noticed Niall.

I looked over at Niall and smiled, he was really amazing, not a lot of people got to see the real side of Niall. I sat down on the blanket and stretched out, looking up at Niall, he smiled and sat beside me. I grabbed the basket and opened it up, grabbing the sun tan lotion, I planned on getting a nice little tan this afternoon.

"Babe? Would you put lotion on my back?" I asked as I removed my shirt.

"Of course. If you'll do the same for me." Niall said and winked at me.

I chuckled lightly and handed him the bottle of lotion, I smiled and laid on my stomach, looking at Niall as I got comfortable. Niall smiled at me and opened the bottle, he squeezed some onto his hand, gently rubbing it into my lower back. I smiled and closed my eyes, resting my head on my arms, Niall was slowly massaging at my back.

I smiled softly and let out a sigh, it felt really nice, Niall gave the most amazing massages actually. I heard Niall snicker and lifted up my head, turning to look at at him, what was he snickering about? I looked at Niall carefully, he had an evil look in his face too, he was planning something for sure. It was hard to tell with Niall sometimes, it was a fine line between an evil look, and an amused look.

I shook my head and laughed lightly, he had gotten chuckled by something, I turned my head to try and look where he was looking at, he seemed to be watching the other boy, it looked like he was trying to surf. I laughed lightly and shook my head, Niall was so strange sometimes, but in a very cute sort of way.

Once Niall finished rubbing on lotion, I closed my eyes and laid there, figuring I'd get a little tanning in before we had lunch. I heard Niall lay down beside me, let out a sigh, I smiled softly and began to doze off. I must have dozed off for about an hour, when I woke up Niall wasn't there, I frowned slightly and sat on the blanket. Where could he have gone?

"If you stand like this you'll stay more balanced." I heard Niall's say.

I furrowed my eyes and looked around, Niall was closer to the water, talking with the guy I saw earlier. I got up from the blanket and stretched out, I thought it was weird Niall was talking with him, but Niall was just a friendly person. I walked down the beach and headed towards Niall, I reached him and gave him a smile, causing him to blush deeply.

"Hi Ni, whose this?" I asked and looked at the tall man.

"This is Hayden." Niall said and smiled.

I smiled and stuck out my hand, wanting to shake Hayden's hand, instead he just stared at it like it was nothing. I put my hand down and stood there awkwardly, not sure what to say right now, I felt like he hated me or something. I bit my lip and stood there, listening as Niall and Hayden talked, I felt awkward being there.

I looked at Hayden, he was about my height, average build as well. He had sandy brown hair and hazel eyes, but they were bright, not that I cared or anything. I glanced over at Niall and frowned, not liking what I saw, Niall was still blushing. Niall never blushed for this long, I didn't like that he was, did that mean he like Hayden or something? And why did it seem like Hayden was flirting with Niall?

I didn't like this guy. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So what did you guys think? Give me your opinions. I always love hearing from you guys :) So let me know what you guys think! Also, I can't believe I got 100k+ on The Cabin!! It's amazing. I never thought it would get that far. Thank you all so much for reading it!

Love,

Katie xx