Fifteen

The cold breeze brushed against their faces, as finally Augustus got to stop by the garden. It was obviously vacant as everyone was inside the mansion. Sebastian glared at Augustus for dragging him all the way here. But the dark hair prince was glaring back at him. His green eyes drawing the brunnet's soul through his dark orbs.

"What did I do?" Sebastian sighed, finally giving in, because he could tell Augustus was furious.

"In front of everyone, Sebastian! Everyone!" he hissed, keeping his voice low, even though they were alone.

"What did I do?" Sebastian gasped, his eyes wide in shock and defence.

Augustus huffed, hating the feelings that were clashing within him. He didn't do things like this! Just act reckless in front of a crowd. But he was mad! Mad at Sebastian.

"You..." he growled, turning back to face Sebastian. He saw the brunnet prince flinch, before standing his ground. "You were busy cuddling your ex, Seb! In front of everyone. What are people suppose to say? The prince still has hots for his ex, poor Hazel," he scoffed.

"Wait! I wasn't cuddling..." he sighed. "I feel nothing for Magdeline except respect and love, which....is platonic!" he quickly added the last part.

"I saw the way you were looking at her, Sebastian! You were longing for her," he argued.

"I haven't spoken much to Magdeline since we parted Augustus. And I hadn't expected to see her here. I was just stunned, that all," he explained, stepping closer to the dark hair prince.

He snailed his fingers into the wavy black hair that he has grown to love the feel of. His fingers gently massaging Augustus' scalp. The latter closed his eyes and moaned softly. Whenever, Sebastian touches him, he completely falls into a state of relaxation.

"You're cute when you're jealous by the way," he smirked.

Augustus gripped his wrist, as his eyes snap open.

"I'm not..."

Sebastian's lips covered his own. It was slow, sensual, and didn't last long nor too short. It was beautiful and untainted with lust, or vengeance, or even curiosity. It was certain, and pure...love.

Sebastian smiled, as he looks at Augustus face. He was sleeping peacefully beside him. His heart fluttered, as joy erupt his insides. He traced his index finger on his beautifully well encapsulated jawline. He saw Augustus lips twitch into a faint smile, which only made his grin widen. He leaned forward pressing a kiss on those red lips.

"You didn't sneak out today," he said, as his thumb caressed the other prince's cheek.

"I was too exhausted. I think I just blacked out," Augustus murmered, snuggling closer to Sebastian.

Sebastian smiled, wrapping his arms around Augustus torso. He buried his nose in those wavy lock, drawing in the lemon scent. They hadn't been intimate late night. They were too exhausted after the ball. Augustus didn't want to sleep alone, so they just cuddled and fell into a slumber. And it was more special to Sebastian, than those other nights they've shared a bed. Today, he got to wake up to his warmth, smell, and beautiful face. It wasn't experimental, it was because they both wanted to, and that was special to both prince.

A knock came at the door, and started to slowly open, Sebastain did the first thing that came to mind. He pushed Augustus so hard, he fell on the ground with a thud. The dark hair prince grunt, but quickly covered mouth, scooting to get under the bed quietly.

"Is everything okay?" Carson asked, as his eyes dart around the room.

Sebastian pulled himself up, turning to the side, watching his father stroll into the room. His eyes looking suspicious, still not meeting his own.

"I'm good. I just hit my head on the rails," he said, rubbing his head.

Carson chuckled, his guard lowering. His chocolate colored eyes finally focusing on his son, as he settles down on the messy bed. A frown coated his eyes, as he eyes the messed up covers, but luckily he didn't question it as a small smile braced his lips again.

"So..." he started. "How are things between you and the red hair princess?" he questioned.

A light thud came from under the bed. Carson frowned once more, but the sound of his son's voice managed to distruct the man.

"It's going okay father," he sounded way too cheerful than he normally would. "She's different..."

"Different is nice," Carson cooed. "If Lizzy was anything like me, I would have been bored. A king needs a challenging partner. How else would you grow, without having a different input than your own," the man gushed, but Sebastian could tell he was more gushing at Elizabeth than the content of his statement.

The brunnet nodded, forcing a smile on his face. He was slightly sad, because he would never experience that feeling with Hazel. The feeling of satisfaction, pride, and unconditional love. When he looks back, the two kings before his father had that with their wives. His dad also found it with Elizabeth. Carson cleared his throat, pulling him out of his trance.

"I wanted to inform you that I'll deal with Iark. He can be difficult and I want you to deal with the cotton harvest," he said.

Sebastian nodded. He was more than happy to not deal with Iark. He can be very exhausting to handling.

"Sounds good to me," he remarked.

Carson chuckled as he spotted the hint of joy and relief in his son's voice. The king was actually proud of his son. He was to make a great successor in the future. He patted his leg above the covers, before standing up.

"You need to wake up, Seb! There's no king that sleeps till noon," he teased.

"I'm not a king yet," Sebastian countered cheekily.

"Oh...but you need to prepare your body for early mornings. I won't live forever," he said.

Sebastian's eyes lost all humor as he watched his father leave his room. He hated to think of the man dying and leaving him alone with this kingdom. Not that he didn't believe he can hold the throne on his own, but it was nice having his father around. Them sharing the tasks, and him picking his brain.

"What the fuck, Sebastian!" Augustus hissed, startling the brunnet. "You even have the audacity to forget you pushed me off the bed," he glared at the prince of Larmont.

Sebastian winced, feeling bad about his actions.

"I'm sorry Augustus. I panicked," he sounded just as sorry. "Are you okay?" he asked, reaching his hands out to pull the dark hair prince to the bed.

"I'm fine. My tail bone hurt a little but I'm fine," he mumbled, snuggling against Sebastian.

The brunnet hummed, rubbing his hand up and down Augustus arm.

"I want to take you somewhere today. I think we can do with a break from political duties," he said.

A grin spread on Augustus' face, as his hands gripping Sebastian's arm that was drapped around his neck lightly.

"That sounds nice. Is it a date?" he teased.

Sebastian chuckled.

"I guess it is," he mumbled.

The two prince smiled, as they thought how nice it would be to go on a real date without being judged or sneaking around. But that wasn't a life they were fortunate to live. So this was...okay.