Thirteen

The sun rays shone on Sebastian's face, as he stood on the balcony in his bedroom. The light breeze made the heat bearable. All he could do was to admire the green lawn that splayed beautifully on the ground. He felt a great sense of peace within him, one he was comfortably busking on. When he heard the door click closed, he grinned without turning to look. No one would comfortably barge into his room other than Augustus. The thought on it own amused the brunnet prince.

But when a light, tender touch of a feminine hand grasped his shoulder. His smile flattered, but the warmth in his eyes remained, as he turned to look at the figure beside him. A fluff of long red hair came to his sight. Hazel was pretty and there was no debate about it. Her pale skin, that matched so well with her light pink thin lips. Her big silver eyes, that carried a brightness that was hard to grasp or fathom. Her slim figure, that made any dress look absolutely spectacular. And the white one she wore today, you'd think it would wash her out, but instead it mended against her body looking like a bodysuit that was designed for her. The coset strings pulled tightly, Sebastian often wondered how women breath in those things, but Hazel made it seem effortless.

"Hey..." she smiled, retrieving back her hand, and grasping the rails of the balcony, glancing at the landscape. "I thought maybe I could spend a few minutes of the morning with you," she said, then looked back at Sebastian.

There was no question that Hazel found Sebastian good looking. His tan skin, sharp jawline, deep chocolate colored eyes, smooth silk brunnet hair, and his clothes always neat and well fitting, showing off his muscels that flexed with every movement he made. She has seen a lot of good looking men in her life, but none were like Sebastian. He carried himself with confidence that was however not arrogant. Most men in Neverland tend to possess an irking form of arrogance.

"That's sweet of you. Did you perharps have anything in mind? Maybe have tea by the garden?" Sebastian inquired, already feeling guilty for being attracted to the woman's brother instead of her.

Hazel smiled, her eyes having that brightness that managed to warm and twist Sebastian's gut with guilt all at the same time.

"No...I just thought maybe we could explore more of our physical attraction," she said, her eyes narrowing as hesitation seeped into her eyes. Sebastian gulped, he would be lying if he said he wasn't shocked. "I don't know if you...perharps find me attractive," she revealed.

"I think you are a beautiful woman miss Hazel. Any man who told you otherwise would be lying to you," and he was being truthful about that.

Hazel's lips stretched into a smile, relief shinning through her vibrant silver eyes.

"I think you are quite a good looker yourself..." she bit her lip trying to curb her smile, as her cheeks turn red. She looked away, staring far ahead. "And that is just me being modest. You are more than just a good looker, but I'm not well knowledgeable of words to describe a person as beautiful as you..." she turned to look at Sebastian with a small frown on her forehead. "That is if you can describe a man as beautiful," she said.

Sebastian smiled, he found Hazel quite cute when she seem unsure of herself, and keeps blabbering to cover up her nervousness which only made things worse for her.

"I've never been described as beautiful..." he chuckled when he saw the princess blush profusely. "...but I'll take it as a great compliment if that is how the princess view me," he said.

Hazel's gaze snapped towards him. At first there was enormous shock in her eyes, but quickly deciphered into a smize (smiling using the eyes).

"It is how I view you, prince Sebastian," she said, and her smile grew bigger when the prince grinned.

She twisted to face Sebastian, and then she pushed forward, her lips clashing with Sebastian's. They were soft, and slightly cold against the brunnet's. Sebastian grabbed her shoulders pushing her back, a frown creased his forehead as he stared into Hazel's panicky eyes. He was shocked, he didn't expect her to whisk in for a kiss.

"What are you doing?" he asked softly, no hint of anger just shock.

Hazel blinked, feeling her gut twist with nerves and disgust. A princess didn't act like that. She just threw herself on the guy, and in return she got rejected. Embarrassment started to seep in too.

"I'm..." her voice screeched, and she cleared her throat. "I'm sorry," she muttered, her gaze fell to her feet.

Sebastian released her, taking a step back. He felt bad for rejecting her. And who knows what that could do to a girl like Hazel. It was clear to him that her self-esteem was so low, and this would probably break her. He glanced at the fluffy cloud from afar. He looked back at Hazel.

"You are very beautiful Hazel, but...never do that ever again," he commanded softly, but his voice was still firm enough to emphasise the importance of the message.

Hazel gulped, and nodded.

"I'm sorry once more..." she muttered. "I'll get going," she added in a whisper .

"That's a good idea," Sebastian muttered back.

Princess Hazel dashed out of there, near to tears too. Sebastian felt so bad, as he leaned against the rail. His gaze fell to the dirt on the ground. What was he going to do? He was messing with the princess's brother, and now the princess kissed him. He knew he should tell Augustus, but he was scared of how he was going to react. He could just easily wish nothing more to do with the brunnet prince, because he feared to hurt his sister. Honestly, Sebastian would understand that, but that didn't mean he  wanted it to be so. Augustus was the only thing that kept him sane lately, and gave him purpose more than just ruling a kingdom. Was he crazy? Perhaps, he was, but he kind of liked it. A smile crept to his face, and then he groaned feeling frustrated with himself, acting so reckless and selfish like a peasant teenage boy.

Sebastian left to find Augustus, who was actually laying on his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. The brunnet's nerves heightened.

"Hey..." he muttered. Augustus glanced at him, before looking back at the ceiling.

"Speak," he demanded, already knowing that Sebastian was about to grant him some bad news.

The other prince sat on the bed, preparing himself for whatever outcome. But he doubt he'll ever be well prepared.

"Your sister just...kissed me," he said hesitantly.

Augustus was silent for a while.

"Did you like it?" he asked, turning his head to observe the brunnet prince.

Sebastian frowned, feeling slightly disgusted, but not that Hazel's kiss was disgusting. It was rather soft and tender, but didn't evoke feelings a kiss would normally evoke.

"No!" he exclaimed.

Augustus smiled faintly.

"I hope you didn't give her that look Rubenstein," he drawled teasingly before his face turned serious. "Because I'll punch you straight on the jaw," he threatened.

Sebastian looked rather amused.

"I think I was gentler to her," he said.

Augustus turned his gaze back to the ceiling.

"Good," he muttered.

"You're not angry?" Sebastian asked with a frown.

"Did you kiss her back?" Augustus questioned, and didn't bother to look at the man as if he already knew the answer.

"No," Sebastian responded truthfully.

Augustus shrugged, staring at the ceiling a little longer before rolling off the bed.

"What are we doing today?" he asked, running his fingers through his silk wavy locks.

Sebastian looked taken aback, before standing up, and briefing the dark hair prince of all his errands for the day. Augustus nodded, looking forward to going and meeting the sailors for the first time. He always had this thought that sailors have funny tales from all their travels. Back in Neverland he would spend time with the sailors, there was one man in particular...old man Kale. He always had ridiculous tales to narrate, most of them were fictional but the old man would swear were real. He once claimed he saw a mermaid.

Augustus wondered what tales Larmont sailor's had in store for him. His expectations were high, and silently hoped they would be met.