Fourteen

It wasn't everyday where the royals dressed up, but it wasn't rare. They attended functions at least once a month. And today, they've been invited to the Elestor's Ball. The Elestors were a very wealthy family in Larmont, and highly respected for their trade abilities. Carson liked to keep close relations with influential families.

Sebastian stood in the wide space living area in his black tuxedo and white ruffled shirt. The elegant mansion had a gold shiny flooring. The bronze chandeliers, that carried a dozen candles, just to brighten the whole room. Girls were dressed in beautiful corset dresses, while the males put on their best tuxedos. Augustus looked absolutely dashing in his dark green one, that complimented his light orbs.

Hazel looked awed, as she holds up her blush pink ball gown, her red hair styled in curls and crystal pins clipping it away from her face. Her silver eyes darted from one place to the other. Her cousins were also there, giggling as they always do. Their eyes screening every man in the room, whispering to each other and giggle some more. It wasn't a strange behaviour from them, but it was quite annoying.

King Carson led his family and the Calabasas to greet the Elestors. The auburn hair gentleman bowed before the king, including his wife Merisa, his daughter Laurie, and his two sons  Simon and Timothy. Carson embraced Joseph, putting formality aside, before kissing Merisa's hand. The man and his wife smiled as they went on to talk about everything, from food to the weather.

"Prince Augustus!" The dark hair prince as well as everyone nearby turned to the blonde who has just called for him.

A grin spread on Augustus' face, as he looks into the familiar blue orbs. Her blonde hair styled up, as a few curls escaped her bun. Her pale blue corset dress grazing the ground lightly.

"Tiffany! I didn't expect to see you here," he said, looking around. "Where is Brenda?" he asked, after not seeing the other blonde. To him, the two blondes seemed like the type that never parted.

Tiffany giggled, swatting the air, as her nose scrunch up cutely.

"She's entertaining Sir. Philip," she leaned closer to the prince. "He has a crush on her, but she despise the guy," she snickered, pulling back.

Augustus couldn't help but laugh along. Tiffany was just cute.

"Mind having a dance with me, m'lord," she contoured, flaring her dress a bit.

Augustus smiled, as he takes her hand totally oblivious to Sebastian's protesting gaze. Tiffany contoured for the rest of the royals, before leaving hand in hand with Augustus. Sebastian's gaze stayed with the two figures, up until his attention was seeked by Hazel.

"Would you like to have a dance?" she blushed, her voice seeming hesitant. Probably still embarrassed by the kissing incident.

Sebastian smiled, figuring the least he could do for the princess is to grant her a dance.

The opera singer and the band hired played serenading music. Everyone pairing up, and gliding gracefully on the open dance floor. Everything was elegant, poise, and ravishing. Class was what the Elestors were known for. Hazel smiled as she swirled around, before crushing into Sebastian's strong chest. Soon, everyone seem to exchange partners. Sebastian hadn't expected to be holding Magdeline in his arms. He hadn't even expect to see her at the ball. But there she was looking into his eyes, her lips pulled into a fond smile. Sebastian was lost in her crystal blue eyes, that he had always found mesmerizing.

Augustus didn't miss their cosy moments, as he dances with Camille Connor. The snobbish ash blonde girl, who fancied diamonds more than integrity. But at the moment she was the least of his problems, even as she pushes her full chest on him, and her hand snailing down to his butt. He stopped it, before she had the liberty of gropping his firm ass. He yanked her hand away.