Nine

The sun shone above the land of Larmont as any other day. The guards maneuvering around the castle, some chatting lightly with each other. Sebastian's skin glowed beautifully, as sweat glistened his bare upper body. The light air wiggling through his brunnet hair as he jogged around the castle. Augustus stood by his bedroom window just watching the man jog.

He had no doubt that Sebastian was trying to get rid of last night's thoughts. He too had woken up in the crack of dawn, and tried doing some sit-ups. He may have gone overboard, because he hadn't even seen the sunrise. He was startled by the rays piercing in his eyes without mercy. His core was suddenly burning, and his spine was stiff and aching. That was when he stopped, falling on the hard floor flat, just staring at the ceiling that was similar to Sebastian's. Last night replaying over and over.

He sighed moving away from the window. Breakfast was like a light torment to the two prince, as they avoided eye contact or whatsoever. It was ridiculous to be truthful, but what could they do? They shared a secret that none of them was quite ready to decipher.

Today, Augustus decided to stay at the castle, while Sebastian mentioned that he had to go and meet Caesar Tucker. Caesor, is the best herbalist in town. When medical doctors failed to help, the old man and his son Ruston found a solution to your problems. While some of their methods were still being investigated, the locals preferred going to them rather than the clinics.

When Augustus walked into the dining area, he saw Hazel sitting on the couch reading one of her novels. Her back was facing him, so he thought running out of there was best. But then guilt consumed him. He hasn't spent much time with her, not that they've ever been close.

"The princess of Neverland," he said, as he sat beside her.

Hazel smiled, tucking a strand that was dangling in front of her eye. She lowered her book, placing it aside.

"Gus, what pleasure do I owe to be graced by your presence?" that was Hazel, always formal, poise, just as she's been trained from birth.

"Just thought I should spend some time with you. Where is Felicia and Elina?" the prince asked, he hardly ever see the two brunnet girls.

"Oh....they are out. They like exploring and have made friends with the ladies at the museum," she responded politely.

Augustus nodded, not bothering to push much about the twins. He's never liked the sisters, they were annoying and too loud for his liking. They liked pretending as if they were more knowledgeable about everything when they were clueless about pretty much everything.

"How have you been Haz?" he asked more seriously.

The princess giggled, brushing the crease that was on her pink corset dress flat, as she shrugs.

"I'm okay," she muttered.

"You know you can tell me anything, right? Even if you are having second thoughts about the marriage," he spoke softly, looking intently at the red hair.

Hazel sighed, leaning back on the couch, letting go of the elegant stance she's been putting on.

"It's not that brother," she whispered, but her eyes were coated with sadness.

"Then tell me what it is," he inquired, placing his hand on hers and giving it a light squeeze.

"I don't know," she bit her lip, before looking up at Augustus. "I don't think..." she cleared her throat, looking around before looking back at her brother. Augustus nodded, prompting her to keep going. "I just don't think the prince finds me....attractive," her voice cracked on the last word.

Augustus' heart stomped hard, he was scared he was going to catch it in his mouth. He licked his lips, as he slowly retrieves his hand, and shifting around as if something was pinching his butt. His face went pale, and he could feel his heart beating in his throat.

"I think he's being reserved. Trying to know you more, and make you feel comfortable. The Larmont men are...more considerate and take courtship seriously. Unlike, our men," he tried to sound convincing. It was true in a general form, but when it came to Sebastian and Hazel, he wasn't sure.

Hazel smiled grateful.

"Thank you brother. You've always been kind to me," she said, placing her head on his shoulder.

Augustus gulped, wrapping his arm around her waist. Guilt clawing at his gut. He hated what he was doing to his sister. Sitting here, comforting her, when his head was still thinking of Sebastian. When all he wanted was to kiss her soon to be husband. When his cock still get hard just thinking of the man's warm body pressing his own body down. It had to stop!

And that is what went through his head in the middle of the night as he stomps his feet on the smooth wooden floors, while heading towards the east wing. The candle lartners were flicking more tonight. He could hear the wind woosh away outside, as if a storm was coming. But the storm was coming, just not the ones made of thunder and rain. This one was Augustus Calabasas. He smirked as he thought of that.

He pushed the door open to the prince's bedroom. Sebastian was sitting on the bed, facing his balcony, the curtain lying in front of it rustling lightly, from the effect of the wind outside. The moon once again piercing through the airy curtains. Augustus watched his back muscles ripple, as he pressed his palms on the mattress.

"We need to end this!" he declared, walking further into the room.

Sebastian didn't bother to look at him, and just continue to stare out through the thin cotton material. He could see the almost full moon, and the clouds floaking above the sky. The branches of the oark tree that was on the yard rustling viciously from the gush of wind protruding through it.

"And how do you think we should do that, when you keep walking into my room in the middle of the night?" he asked, with the sense of loss and defeat.

Augustus stood in front of him, blocking his view to the murderous night. Sebastian raised his eyes to look into the eyes he knows were a beautiful shade of green even though at this light, he couldn't see them. His eyes danced around the face that tormented his dreams and conscious self. Those slightly parted lips that were a smeared shade of red, but now he just looked like a black and white photograph. A beautiful photograph still, portraying all his edges and features.

"Let's do it," he said.

Sebastian frowned.

"Do what?" the confused prince asked.

"Let's just fuck!"