Chapter 1

In the 20th year of Yuansheng, the fifteenth day of the first lunar month is the Lantern Festival.

The annual Lantern Festival is being held on the main street of Yunsheng. It is rare for the common people to have a family reunion and take their families out to play.

The lantern riddle stalls on the bustling streets, there are jugglers, sugar sellers, and glutinous rice balls stalls, and there are laughter and shouts from the lively restaurants. Everything is simple and simple. Everyone is a satisfied face, but this Everything has nothing to do with what is happening at the deserted and bloody East City Gate.

A carriage with a carriage used by ordinary people fell to the ground and fell to pieces. It is almost difficult to see its original appearance. The horse pulling the carriage has been shot by a poisonous arrow and fell to the ground. Howl low.

Not far away, forty or fifty people in black were holding bows and arrows, and one arrow shot mercilessly at the man in prison clothes who fell on the ground. His back was filled with arrows and his mouth was full of blood, but his eyes were firm and he embraced with the last of his strength. He tightly held the white-clothed man with a pale face in his arms, and the white-clothed man was still holding a stiff and breathless baby in his arms.

The man in prison clothes vomited black blood: “I’m sorry, Luo Shuyu, you must stay away from me in your next life, and don’t let me involve you anymore."

The white-clothed man’s lips turned purple with cold. He leaned against the prisoner-clothed man’s arms, and the deep winter wind that hit him could not erode half of his body.

“You are not sorry for me.” The man in white covered his mouth with his hand, trying to make him vomit a little less blood, but he only had despair in his eyes, “We can get out.”

The man in the prison suit felt his eyelids falling down, and all he faced was death: “There are many things, I want to tell you, but it’s no time.” Another arrow shot into his back, and the arrow pierced him fiercely. “Luo Shuyu, you must stay away from me in your next life…”

The man in white put his arm around him and called his name sternly, tears streaming down: “Li Mingjin! Don’t die! Don’t die! What should I do if you die!”

Li Mingjin raised her hand and stroked his cheek: “…Don’t…cry…no…may…cry…”
The fingers hadn’t wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes, but he was no longer breathless, and he fell into Luo Shuyu’s arms covered in blood.

“I don’t cry.” I don’t cry.

From the day when Luo Shuyu received the imperial decree of marriage, he knew that his destiny was tied to the third prince Li Mingjin. He did not understand why the third prince chose him. He has always been puzzled by the reason for this, perhaps a family sacrifice. In exchange for the future of his father and elder brothers, or his horoscope coincides with the three princes, but no matter what the reason, he can’t laugh at it.

No one in the whole Shangjing knew that the three princes were paranoid and violent. There were countless eunuchs and maids who died in his hands. They like to hold whips in their hands. Whenever they are not pleasing to the eye, they will swipe them. We all know that he is not a good match. Luo Shu is the son of the Luo family. When Luo Shuyu married, the whole city saw him being beaten the next day as a joke. However, after three years of marriage, Luo Shuyu was still safe and sound. Li Mingjin acted licentiously, but never moved. He has a finger.

Later, he and Li Mingjin had a real husband. In an accident, he became pregnant and gave birth to a son for him. One month after the child was born, Li Mingjin was sent to prison for collaborating with the enemy. The father and the emperor were unwilling to save him, and the family lost their lives.
If Luo Shuyu becomes ignorant after death, he may be a ray of wronged soul, and he will go straight to reincarnation, reincarnate as an adult, and accept the tragic fate of his previous life.