Chapter 20

"We'll have to tell him eventually Jk, he has a right to know."

"I'm not arguing that at all, but until we can get her out of here, safely he can't know."

The Queen was pissed. Those fucking soulmates, they never give up. Jin and Joon tried so hard to get her out of that room that she had to sedate them just like she did with her fucking daughter. This is going to be an issue, she might as well just kill her but she didn't know how to do it and make it look like an accident. If her idiot husband found out what she was doing he might act out. 

She really wanted to kill that one with big eyes when he told her about their bond. She wasn't aware that was a side effect, since she's not a real soulmate they don't have to touch to stay alive. What a pathetic side effect to have, having a soulmate makes you weak. That could be the way to kill her, separate her from her bonded soulmates and she'll wither and die as well as the soulmates.

Jin and Joon were pissed that Yoongi brought them back, "we tried bonding with her in order to wake her up and get her out of there. It didn't work, we won't be able to stay away from her for long. It's been 3 days since she knocked us out, so we'll have to go back in a day or two. Why did you take us?"

Yoongi was getting pissed now, "oh I'm sorry. I magically find a way to get to my soulmate and then I see you two idiots strung up with tubes and wires hanging out of you. So I get you out of there. Next time I'll just leave you and let the other two just die instead."

That actually stopped their complaints, "sorry for complaining, you are right. But you are going to have to take us back and leave us there."

Yoongi was exhausted, "I can't take you right now, I feel like I have zero energy left. But I promise tomorrow I will take you back." Yoongi got up and he made his way to his bedroom, his house was the biggest out of all of theirs so they'd been crashing there. He just wanted to sleep for the next week.

Jimin looked at Jin and Joon, he was jealous, extremely jealous. They hadn't even seen her before they were kidnapped and they already got to bond with her, he's actually gotten to see her and it was made clear that she wanted nothing to do with any of them. He was trying so hard not to punch them, it wasn't their fault that they got to bond with her. He just wanted that too, she was their center, their end game.

"How did we not know that you guys bonded? The sky never changed?"

Jin looked at Jimin, "maybe what's keeping her in there, kept that from happening? We know how powerful the Queen is."

When Yoongi woke up the next day he felt better but he was still exhausted, he stumbled into the living room and Jin and Joon were already awake and waiting. "Can you take us back now?"

Yoongi sat down and blew out a breath, "just give me a second. I have to be asleep to leave. You'll need to hold my hand."

"Yoongi wait, I have an idea. Take Tae and I instead."

Jin jumped up, "why you aren't bonded with her, we are. We'll die if we don't get to her. If this is a jealousy thing, drop it Jimin. There's time for you to bond with her later."

Jimin was trying his hardest to not murder them, the Libra attitude was wanting to burst forth. "She gets stronger every time she bonds with one of us right? So what if finishing the bond wakes her up enough that you can get her out of there?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin, that kid was smart. He's figured out everything so far. "I mean nothing else has worked, and if this doesn't I can still take Joon and Jin after." Yoongi took a deep breath, "get Tae, and I'm going to try and take you both back at one time." Jimin was back with Tae a few minutes later, Yoongi closed his eyes and willed himself to fall asleep. He was exhausted so it wasn't hard.

"Jimin, Tae, why are you guys here?" Hobi asked as he was walking towards them, Yoongi fell against the wall and slid down to the floor. "Jimin explain it to them, please."

When Jimin was done telling them his plan, they both agreed that it was worth a try at least. "Do you want to go first Tae?" It made Yoongi smile, Jimin was always so caring and considerate of other people.

"Can I go first, please?"

Jimin smiled softly at his soulmate, "of course you can Tae Tae." He had wrapped his arms around Jimin and squeezed him so tightly. The older patted his back softly, "I need to breathe Tae, and come on we are waiting to see if this works."

"Sorry," he mumbled right before he let go of his death grip on Jimin. He walked over to Emevol, he had tears in his eyes. He turned back to look at his soulmate, "I'm scared."

Jimin wrapped his arms around him, "do you want to do it at the same time?" He nodded his head yes, Jimin reached around to the other side of her bed to grab her hand. He still had ahold of Tae's hand, "are you ready?" Tae nodded his head and together they wrapped their hands around her wrist and arm. 

Their soul marks touched at the same time. There was a charge in the air, it was like electricity was running through the three of them. Her hair started to turn black, "Yoongi, get over here."

It took him a bit to stand up, he was seriously weak. Yoongi stood up and barely made it to her bedside, "shit her hair. Hand me her hand, hurry."