ABOUT THE STORY.

THRONE WITHOUT FATE | TAEKOOK

a taekook story by AmbroseAwTk

=copyright + disclaimer of the story.

this book is a work of f a n f i c t i o n . no translating and plagiarizing is allowed. it's made for reading, by obvious reasons. don't take it on serious by using of the members as something bad, reminding you this is a pure fanfiction work. it's thought by my lil imagination world at 3am.

=contains.

fantasy theme ; angst ; enemies to lovers ; forced marriage ; sexual themes ; soft moments ; mentions of b/lood and w/eapons ; imaginary-language for fantasy concept ; boy love.

[𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚁𝚈]

Kim Taehyung is the prince of the one and only kingdom, protecting the grand Shikon Jewel from centuries back in time. His fate, as it was his mothers and to his ansesstors, is to protect the jewel with his life. The jewel is disconnected from him, he will die. He dies, the jewel won't have the rightful future owner, since only the 'worth faith' ones are supposed to protect it.

Jeon Jeongguk is the King of his kingdom, Juvinous Embrea, and ruller of the Dark Magic Court for years now. His kingdom was known for the one and only teritorry with the strongest kind of dark magic, all kinds of. At all, magic was the key word. Life was going on well, until his wife passed away, together with his not even born child that no one knew about. He was getting surrounded by his own darkness, which was about to cause the end of the kingdom, but then his father came with the idea...

for the forced marriage between Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk, which who knows what would do in the future.

///

''I will rule over the kingdom on my own, stay in your fucking own castle before I steal the jewel from your neck, Kim.'' Jeon Jeongguk said, having his two magical creatures protecting him as always behind his back. Some kind as the ones in hell.

Taehyung grinned, titling his head a bit, his earrings shining thru his curls. His eyes held a calm look, as his smile was slightly the top of the cake for Jeongguk. ''Tch, Jeon. Don't make yourself the main character here. The last thing I would do before dying would be getting married for you...but since your father asked oh-so nicely.'' He stood up from his throne, walking with his heels towards Jeongguk with a straight posture. ''And believe me, you would rather get burnt than stealing that little pretty thing from me.'' He smiled, touching the jewel.

''Then your kingdom will burn together with me, Kim.'' Jeongguk said, looking at the pretty figure in front of him, ''But believe me, you are causing your death by marrying the dark magic itself.''

and there was silence.

///

2021

—AmbroseAwTk—