Chapter 38

Recap: Vikram and family reached London

*************

The next day everybody got refreshed and had breakfast.

Pu: Mapla ennada plan

V: today lets stay in mansion tomorrow we will leave to central london. namma project meeting nadakkura place kitta we will stay in hotel. Arrangements done. Project deal mudinja piragu we will go around sight seeing.

Pa: Anna semma plan ponga

V: ok la adhuvum changes venuma?

Pa: No anna perfect plan.

V: Sana what about you ? Plan okva?

S: hmm ok pa

V: Pugazh, Pavi ungalukku enna venum nalum ask the maids. they are already instructed to follow your orders.

Pu: Seri da mapla.. namma rendu peru mattu sight seeing polam da 

Pa: Mama enna sight pakkanum?

Pu: Kannukku konjam kulirchiya?

Pavi screwed his ears making wince in pain.

Pu: Pavi vidu ma naa summa sonnen

S: anni vidunga anna pathi theriyadha chumma solvanga ungala thavira vera yaraiyum pakka mattanga

Pu: Paaru en thangachi enna pathi evlo therinji vechirukka

They all spent some movie time and Vikram and Pugazh were indulged in their office works.

Pavi and Sana were playing with Sara and talking with her. Sara was babbling as amm...ammm. in attempt to say amma.

Vikram ans Pugazh joined them and admired the way Sara was trying to speak.

The next day they started to centrl london and reached the Kimpton Fitzroy London Hotel the landmark building, which occupies a full block along the eastern side of Russell Square in Bloomsbury, looks every bit the part of grande dame.

The landmarked building, designed by architect Charles Fitzroy Doll in the late 19th century, is a true ode to terracotta, with turrets, arches, and life-size statues of British queens. It's an impressive presence on Russell Square—one that begs to be photographed, inside and out.

It was a royal place and they were amazed with the interiors of it. They were received and royally and all got settled in their rooms. Pugazh and Vikram were busy in their project work and Sana and Pavi settled with Sara.

Vikram received a call from Sharath.

V: Yeah Sharath...

Sh: Sir we have reached and got settled in the room sir.

V: Good... Rest for sometime and meet me by night.

Sh: ok sir.

Sh: Ms. Nisha I have informed sir that we have reached. you can get to your room and we will meet tomorrow. You will be provided all the your needs at doorstep and call me if you need anything else.

N: Hmm thanx Sharath... but which room does sir stay ?

Sh: Why does he need to stay here....

N: means?

Sh: He is a king and he stays in a royal place. you carry on to your room.

Sharath left to his room. By night he reached the place where Vikram stayed to meet him. Vikram, Pugazh and sharath had a deep discussion not about the project.