Chapter 18

Recap: Vikram and Sana were having their own time speaking their heart out.

*****************************************

S: Vikrameyyy tell me how much do you like me?

V: Actually I m complete Introvert and never speak to any girls. You were the first girl to near me. Kovil nee yen mela modhina appo I couldn't see your face but I had a different feel, a spark, when you dashed on me. Body full ah electric shock adicha mathiri. I still remember the lavender fragrance which made me forget the surrounding. My mom used to have that. Apram backyard la nee yen mela vilundha podhu sollave venda I was not in this world. I had my hand your slim bare waist. Appadi oru softness. I didn't want take my hand or leave you but I missed you that time too. 

S: Ivlo feel pannitu then how did you stay away from priyanka?

V: When you are my destiny how will I near her. I always listen to my heart. Whenever she met me I didn't feel the vibe which I had from you. May be that missing vibe kept me away from her. My soul was already connected to you the first moment we met so it stayed away from others.

S: Mama I wanted to live happily with you and our kid?

V: Kandippa. Ivlo naal miss pannadhukkum serthu we will live.

S: hmmmm. Seri let me call appa and inform him that will come tomorrow.

V: No venda. Let's give a surprise.

S: Appadiya. seri ok.

V: do you want to take rest.?

S: Konjam neram I will sleep. 

He made her lay on the bed and caressed her hair and soon fell asleep. He covered her with a duvet and left from there and called somebody and spoke for a long time. He was completely tensed when he spoke over the call .There was a satisfactory grin on his face once he finished the call.

He sat by her side on the bed and didn't leave her alone. All his thoughts were fixed on her. He felt ashamed on himself for his behaviour. He wanted to keep her safe and give all the happiness in the world. It was around 1 p.m he received a call and after finishing the call he woke up Sana.

V: Sana ma.... Oiii  ammu

S: Hmmmm. Konja neram please pa

V: Pls da ammu  get up. 

S: Enna pa?

V: Aaasa chellama lunch sapda vendama. Papaku pasikalaya?

S: Seri varen.

Vikram carried her to washroom to get refreshed and then carried her downstairs. Sana was drowned in looking Vikram's face that she didn't see the people seated in the living.

V: Oii pondatti enna appadi paakura?

S: Nee romba handsome ah irukka mama

Vikram was grinning and made her sit on the couch and still she didn't avert her gaze from him. suddenly she heard throat cleaaring sound and turned to see her father, Rakshat and Samrat sitting opposite to her. She was stunned to see them all here as they have never been to Vikram's mansion since their marriage. couldn't control her tears she got up and went towards her dad and hugged him. Rakshat and Sam joined them and all had tears as they were witnessing Sana's happiness after so many months.

S d: Sana ma. Eppadi irukka da?

S: Appa . Naa romba sandhosha irukken pa. Neenga eppadi inga vandhinga.?