Chapter 17

Recap: Vikram and Sana slept cuddling each other.

*****************************************************

Vikram as a early waker never slept long till 8 in the morning in these many years but today was not a usual one and his life is no more the usual life. He couldn't get up from his sleep today. He was having a warm sleep he had never slept before. It all felt different and he didn't want to wakeup but the sun doesn't seem to let him sleep. He opened his eyes to the most ever beautiful sight one could see in their lifetime. His Sana was sleeping in his one arm and his other on her waist. He didn't want to get up but he saw the time and wanted to get up only to get her something to eat when she wakes up.Slowly he took his hands and made her comfortable to sleep and gave a kiss on her forehead , cheeks and one kiss for their baby. She felt tickling but again cuddled with the pillow and continued to sleep.

Vikram got freshed up and made breakfast ready and returned to see Sana still sleeping. He wanted to be her side when she wakes. Slowly Sana woke rubbing her eyes. Vikram couldn't even blink his eyes for a second looking at his morning sleeping beauty. Sana saw Vikram and tried to get  up. Vikram held her by shoulder and made her sit by the headboard.

V: Good morning wifeyyy

S: Good morning purusha

V: Innoru vatti sollu

S: Good morning

V: Good morning venda

S:  vera enna venum?

V: How did you call me?

S: blushes Good morning Purushaaaaaaaaa

Vikram hugs her and places kisses on her face. Sana lays her head on his shoulder and he wraps her.

V: Body full ah shock adicha mathiri irukku.

S: Appadiya?

V: Hmmmm. Ippadiye irukkalam.

S: But enakku pasikuthey

V: Seri fresh up and let's have breakfast.

S: Hmm ok

Sana tried to get down but vikram stopped her and scooped her in his arms and carried to the washroom.

V: I will always be there for you for everything and you don't need to strain.

After getting freshed up Vikram carried her downstairs. Sana saw that all the staff and maids have arrived and there were additional people in the home.

S: Vikrameyyyy get me down ellarum pakkuranga. I feel shy

V: En pondattiya naan thookitu varen. yaar enna solluva

S: Ayyo Vikrameyyyyy vekkama irukku. pls

V: Don't mind others present here. I don't want to care or worry about others and back off from caring you.

S: Sonna kekka matinga

V: Matten

He made her sit on the chair in the dinning and he sat next to her. Both started to have their breakfast.

S: Hmmmmmm. Food super ahhhh irukku. Pudhu chef vandhutangala?

V: Hmm yes 

S: Yaaru

V: Peru Vikram Lakshmikanthan

S:ohhhhh. whatttttt?.ippavum neenga cook panningala. That too so delicious south indian food.