Chapter 6

Makkale Thanks for the votes!!!!.Pls keep voting

*********************************************************************

Recap: Vikram's suspects Priyanka's hurt in her hand.

Into the story.

V: Are you sure she hurt you?

P: She might not want us to be together so she hurt me but baby I know u are angry on her but please I m scared now. Pls don't leave me alone.

V: hmmmm.

P; Its only you I have all in the world.

V: Don't be silly. I m not leaving you. If it was not you on the day I met with the accident I m not alive today. You saved me not once but everytime when I was in danger. If you didn't get the confidential papers of the project I might have lost crores in business losing the project but whatever today is all because of you. Now take rest. I will come by night after my meetings.

P: Ok . take care

Sahana calls Rakshat and tells him all what happened and tells him to find about more details of Priyanka in the recent as she is aware of the past.Rakshat  tells her to be safe and calls his most trusted detective friend to find out about Priyanka. Meanwhile Sahana was feeling extremely uncomfortable so went to rest for the day.

On half way Vikram notices that he left his project files at home so returns to pick those files. Once he returned he took the file from the table and was about to return but was stopped only by the laughing sound of Priyanka. wondering on what she was upto he approached to her room but halted on hearing on her conversation.

P: Darling you know I m so happy. She tells the happenings of the day.

B: Thats great. 

P: Yeahhh. Just few more days to execute our plan

B: I have no worries when I have you to execute the plan.

P: don't worry baby. You just think on celebrating the day. I will meet you now.

B: What if Vikram finds u not being home??

P: Vikram will be busy in his project meetings. Avan ippo vara mattan. Appadiye vandhalum naan enna sonnalum nambuvan . Ok then meet you at our place . byee

B: byee babe.

Vikram for a moment couldn't come to trance on what he heard. But being proactive he left the place without any noise and reached his office.

To celebrate her victory of the day Priyanka decides to visit her boss friend and starts from vikram's mansion since Vikram was nowhere to return immediately.

At Vikram's Office he was devasted of the happenings and all his doubts now started to hunt him. But he was not in mind to take any next step. He just cancelled all his meetings and left the office to bar to keep his mind  out of the thoughts haunting him.

At XYZ hotel

Vikram arrived at the hotel was walking ahead to the bar but was stopped on seeing Priyanka walking into the same hotel. For a moment he stood still and just followed her entering into the VIP suite 555. He felt even more disgusted on him now and returned to his mansion.

He entered his room and found  Sahana sleeping exhausted. In all these  months of his marriage with her, this was the first time he found her appearance different. she was very thin compared  than earlier , there was no glow in her eyes she was completely weak. He couldn't stand anymore and he left to his study and called is PA .

V: I have texted u a person's details. I needed completely history of her.

PA: sure sir. anything for u. I will get the details as soon as possible

V: I need it by tomorrow at any cost. kedachathum call pannunga.

PA: Fine sir Will work on it.

Not able to tolerate all these things he headed to different bar and started to drink. That's where he got the next shock. 

Rakshat came to that bar to meet his detective friend and got the details from him and he was numb for a monent on hearing the details. He got the reports from him and left from there but as soon he saw Vikram he couldn't stop himself from confronting him.

R: Are u happy Mr. Vikram ??

V: What do u want??? leave now. Am not ready to hear any nonsense from u.

R: Yes . You will not hear anything now because you are in the ocean of love and u will not be ready to listen anythiing.

V: Shut up!!! Just get away from me

R: Hold vikram's collars and speaks to him. How dare you raise your voice. If it was not Sahana who stopped me, i would have killed you for ruining her life. 

V: Get hold of your words. It was she who cheated me to marry her.

R: In this whole world you cannot find a pure soul like her. It was she who loved unconditionally and saved you everytime. Here I have a gift for you. Enjoy reading it.

With that he gave the reports he got from his friend and left the place.

Vikram got the reports and stumbled for a moment  after reading it and his blood stared to boil in anger.  He couldn't realize what was happening. 

A/N:

Hi!! How was the update.

Any guess what could be the reports.

Will Vikram and Sahana end up together???

Pls give your comments and pls don't forget to vote.

stay home stay safe. Take care

Bye!!!!