Chapter 2

Recap: Vikram pushed Sahana and she hit her head and fell unconscious.

Introducing New character : Rakshat Sahana's best friend since childhood.

Back to Story:

Sahana was unconscious. Her head was bleeding. Looked like the god of mercy ever existed but the pure heart she possessed even the god of devil would surrender to her soul.Rakshat 

Sahana's best friend Rakshat who was in her all good and bad times was out of the country for a project deal. He never wanted to leave Sahana alone in her current state and leave the country but Sahana wanted him to go on with the project as it was a major project in his fashion industry. It would get his company at no.1 in the country so she wanted him to go grab it. With so much of hesitation Rakshat agreed to leave on assuring that Sahana woul take care until he returns. through out his absence he never failed to call her to check if everything was ok. Afterall he too knows the devilish act of Vikram. He was too scared that Vikram might hurt Sahana as he had did it multiple times before. So with no other way Rakshat took Sahana from vikram's mansion and kept her safe without knowing to anybody which might end up in vikram catching her.

But Vikram being the devil's heart go to know of her presence through his men.

Today was the day Rakshat is arriving to country. through out the way he had an unknown fear creeping his heart. As soon as he landed he called Sahana but the call went unanswered. He never gave up he kept calling repeatedly but all in vain. Scared that something bad as happened he rushed almost to check on Sahana.

By the time time he entered the house his heart shattered. He saw Sahana lying unconscious and her head bleeding. Immediately he took her to hospital and she taken to ICU.

He was impatient to know her state. Its been 3 hours he waited outside the ICU. His anger knew no boundaries. He wanted to kill vikram but everytime when he had such thoughts Sahana stopped him, her love for vikram stoped him. Inspite of going through so much pain she chose to love Vikram. Rakshat often wondered if she could be someone from out of this universe and belongs to the angel's world. How could one be so patient after going through so much and how could one love a person this much.

His trance was broken when the doors of the ICU opened. He rushed to the doctor.

Rakshat: doctor how is she?

Doctor: She is out of danger. There was a loss of blood and the child in her womb might have got some complications if she was not treated immediately but all is well u were on time. she will under observation for the 24 hours. Once she gains her consciousness she will shifted to the ward and you can see her.

Rakshat: thank u so much doctor.

doctor: I dont think this is the first time she is hurt. But u need to altleast consider her state now. She might get her labor anytime.If this continues then it might end in losing both the lives.Take care it doesnot happen again.

Rakshat: Sure doctor. Thank u so much.

Sahana was moved to the ward once she got her conscious. Rakshat sat near her and held her hand. A lone tear escaped her eyes. Rakshat caressed her hair and let her rest only for not wanting to hurt her with his questions.

Soon Sahana drifted to sleep as her body was physically and mentally exhausted. 

Little did she know that the storm is not yet settled. 

Rakshat now was speaking to a friend of him to shift sahana to better place as soon as possible before Vikram could reach again.

Will Rakshat take Sahana away from Vikram to save her??

Will Vikram reach to Sahana before she leaves him???

What would be the fate of the child????

Makkale pls give ur comments and votes.

Stay home stay safe.Take care