Chapter 8

My dear Makkale Thans your votes. Keep voting.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap: Vikram captures Priyanka and ask her the truth.

Into the story.

V: Tell me now how were you connected with Sahana?

P:Sahana , Samrat and I studied in the same school and completed our studies in the same college. We were thick friends since school.

V: Why did you stay in Sana mansion?

P: Samrat and I was from a middle class family. My parents died in an accident when we were in the second year of college. Sahana took me to her home and I stayed with her. Samrat used to visit or stay sometimes with us.

V:Who is Rakshat?

P: Rakshat was our senior in college. He had great bond with sahana. He cared her most like his own sister. He never let anybody harm her. Anybody who thought of harming her were beat to death by him.

Vikram felt disgusted on himself and cursed himself after knowing the relation between Sahana and Rakshat. All his venom words flashed  making him feel die.

V:How did I come into your play?

P: It all started when we were in our first year of college.

Flashback:

May 24 , 11.45 p.m

The entire city was dark and almost all were asleep but a few were busying in their plannings. Sana the most beautiful soul, dad's little princess, her friends darling was asleep in her royal cot in her room. The entire mansion was quite and few were wandering without any noise.The clock struck 11.53 there was a huge blast in the mansion.Sana jerked and wokeup. she ran the living area calling everyone but she could see no one. She tiptoed and switched on the lights and the time was now 12.00. She saw the entire mansion decorated with her favourite purple color balloons, flowers and curtains with a happy birthday poster. She was surprised but confused that she could see no one. There she found her favourite macrons box with a chit.

S: Idhu enna chit? " she opened the chit which had  " Happy birthday Chellama. your first birthday gift is in your room. go get it"

She ran to her room and searched and then found a gift wrapped in purple in her wardrobe. She opened and found a beautiful purple cindrella gown and she swirled with it in happiness. She found another chit along the dress she read "Thangam your next gift is in your favourite place"

No doubt of her favourite place she ran to her music room and found something covered with purple satin cloth. she almost guessed and removed the cover and found her favourite instrument Veenai. she cried in happiness. Time for next gift and she found another chit with "Kutty pattasu grab your gift from your second most favourite place"

Being a foodie she ran to kitchen and searched for the gift. finally found a purple box in a cupboard and opened to see her favourite blueberry pie. quickly  she took a  mouthful of it and grabbed another chit "Princess your next gift is in your dear person's place"

Sahana just closed eyes and remembered her mother and went to her mother's room and found a small box in front of her mother's photo. she opened it and found a beautiful diamond pendant in a platinum chain along with a letter. she opened the letter which was from her mother.

"Dear Sana chellam,

Wish u a very happy birthday pattu. Today you will be 21. I know my child will be more responsible  since she is grown. I always wanted my papa to be the most kind hearted and lovable person to all. always be happy and keep others happy. This was the chain i got u when you were born. I wanted to present to you when you will be 21. This is a special pendant da ammu. It will find you to the love of your love. stay happy always chellama. always give love to all. your mommy loves you a lot. All my blessings to you.