Chapter 20

Recap: Vikram calls Pugazh family

**************************************

It was morning vikram woke early and went to refresh. Since Sana lost her warmness when Vikram moved out she too woke but was still in bed feeling lazy. Vikram came out of the washroom with only towel in his waist in the thought that Sana would be sleeping. He moved towards the mirror and started to dry his hair with another towel. Sana saw him half naked and was feeling too shy to look at him. Vikram saw her in the mirror and couldn't know how to react but seeing her blush he decided to play as he was normal but actually he too was nervous and felt shy.

V: Good morning Sana ma

S: ...........

she couldn't look at him nor talk of shy

V: Ammu.......

S: hmmm ah dha bha.......

V: Enna ma vaila type adikura.

S: ahhhh adh.. onn...onnu illaye.

V: Appo yen oru mathiri irukka?

S: n..na....naan nallathan irukken

V: appadiya?

S: hmmmmmmm. I will go and get refreshed.

Vikram went near her and scooped her in his arms. She shut her eyes tight due to the close proximity. He too couldn't control and got nervous and too shy but still managed not to show infront of her. His bare body made her jittery and her cheeks were crimson red of blushing hardly still she didn't open her eyes. Vikram couldn't help but admire her beauty of blushing and he was too happy to see his effects on her.Her hand on his shoulder made him feel a different change of hormone in his body. He wanted to take things slowly so he just left her in the washroom to fresh up and came back to get dressed.

Sana was looking herself at the mirror and blushing on what happened now. After refreshing she came back and saw Vikram sitting on the couch waiting for her. She couldn't meet his eyes so stood at the dresser doing her hair. Vikram saw her and stood behind hugging her. He kissed her shoulder and turned her to face him. Still Sana was not looking at him and was facing the floor. Vikram held her chin and kissed her forehead. she had her eyes closed.

V:  Ammu

S: hmmmmm

V: Open your eyes

She shook her head horizontally. He kissed her eyes.

V: Sana look at me. Please.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at him.

V: Did I make you uncomfortable?

S: No ... I... I.... I fe.. feel shyyyyy. She stammered.

V:Appo pudichirukka?

S: Ayyo Vikrameyyyyyyy. Please pa

V: You look beautiful when you blush.

He caressed her cheeks with his thumbs and kissed her cheeks. She hugged him and both stood drowned in their own world of love. There was a knock on the door and both jerked and moved away.

V: Pugazh Vandhutan.

S: Lets go.

Vikram opened the door and pugazh stood there with a stern face.

P: Mr.   thalli poringala. naan yen thangachi ya pakka vandhen.

V: Deyyy naa un nanban da

P: first sister apram nee nanbana illa villana nu naa mudivu pandren