Chapter 11

Promising a long double update to end fb if I get 150 votes for this update.

Recarp: Vikram  and Sana with her friends headed towards Taj

Into the story:

Vikram reached the hotel and went straight to the hall were the press were assembled. There was a lot of commotion before vikram entered the hall. The moment he entered, the atmosphere became quite and nobody spoke a word. Vikram's PA stood next to him. The press were told to take turns in asking question and not to make any commotion.

PA: Welcome all. thanks for turning up at this time. Giving up to you.

Press1: Congratulations Mr. Vikram. You have been awarded the youngest successful CEO of the nation. what is your secret in acheiving?

V: Thank you. My dreams are my secret.

Press 2: Why did you choose to build your business independently because your father is already a successfully established business man ?

V: That his business. I survive for me.

Press 3: Is there anyone behind your success?

V: My employess.

Press 4: What do you want to advice for youngsters?

V: don't listen to advices.

Press 5: what is your motto for success?

V: Nourish your mind. Ignite your soul. Multiply your success with deep insights.

Press 6: All your answers are precise. any reason in particular?

V: There more successful person to speak elaborate.

Press 7: The most eligible bachelor and handsome hunk is still not married. Are you in love?

V; No. but i love to love

Press 8: what to do you think about love?

V: Adhu vara pora ponnu mattum naan kattuven.

Vikram signalled his PA to wind up the meet and left from there thanking all.

Sana and all reached the hotel and went to the garden restaurant as Rakshat booked a table there.

S: Thangam Semma ya irukku la indha place.

R: yes da. Seri all take your seat.

S: Thangam avara poi pakkalama?

R: Pakkalam aana ippo illa. Avar press meet finish panna apram ella press person disperse aana piragu than veliya varuvaru. So you can see him from here also while he leaves.

S: Ayyo thangam thank you so much.

R: Fine. Place your orders.

S: Enakku Mushroom briyani, desert ku creme Brulee

R: Enakkum athey than

P: Enakku Spaghetti Carbonara with coke

Sam: Enakkum Priya sonnadhu than.

They were enjoying the dinner. Sana's eyes fell on a firefly and she stood and walk its direction. Meanwhile vikram came out of the hall and he got a call and he walked in the same direction speaking in the phone. The place was completely dark except the firefly. Vikram reached and saw Sana watching the firefly but he couldn't see her face as it was completely dark. He cut the call and went near her. Sana turned to leave the place but was scared on seeing a person. She moved  but her legs stumbled and fell on the Vikram. He  held her by her waist but still couldn't manage and both fell on the grass.