Chapter 29

Recap: Vikram took Sana to a nearby resort to surprise her

**************************

Vikram made stand asked her not to remove the blindfold. She could feel a different aura at the place. When the clock struck 12 Vikram removed the blindfold from her eyes. Sana slowly opened her eyes and stood froze at the view. The entire room was decorated with flowers and candles. The fragrance from the candles filled the entire room. The wall was dazzling with "happy first anniversay". The king size cot was filled with petals of roses. The entire floor was filled with roses. With every step she felt the softness of the roses. Vikram stood hugged her from behind and whispered "Happy anniversary pondattiii". She turned to see him and hugged him tightly. She kissed his earlobes and whispered him back " Happy anniversary purusha".

V: Pudichirukka ?

S: hmmmm romba

V: Enna pudichirukku?

S: surprise adha vida surprise kudutha aala.

V: Thank you di wifeyyyyy

S: Ethukku ?

V: For coming into my life. You know I never thought that life would be so beautiful and colorful and meaningful. Everything I felt only because of you. I m the happiest man in the world.

S: Appadi paatha nanum thanks sollanum

V: Naa enna pannen unakku

S: Enna pannala... You love more than I love myself, you care more than anybody else, namma Sara everything is because of you.

V: Love you Sana 

S: Love you too Vikrameyyyy

V: Seri don't you want the gift?

S: Enna gift.

Vikram gave her a gift box. He spoke huskily to her.

V: Pondatti this is a very special gift for you... 

Sana opened it and found a white shirt..

S: Enna idhu white shirt that too some red stain irukku?

V: you know first time nee kovil la en mela modhina appo I was wearing this shirt and adhu red stain illa unnoda nethiyila irundha sindhoor. It is very close to my heart. The very first touch of you on me.

Sana just kept looking at him without blinking until he spoke. She then hugged the shirt close to her heart.

S: How can you love me this much da?

V: heyy enna di da solra,,.... 

S: appadi than da solluvan

V: Idhuvum nalla than irukku unnoda husky voice la kekka. Oru maari kick ah. He winked at her 

Sana couldn't hide her blush.

V: Seri won't you ask me why did i give this now?

S: Why ?

Vikram stood close to her.

V: I wanted to see you in this..... only this..... En pondatti ya ippadi indha shirt la pakkanum nu romba aasa. 

Sana gulped and turned away from him. He held her wrist and pulled her to him. 

V: Enakkaga panna maatiya?

S: Seri one condition...

V: Anything is ok for me.

S: Turn around and don't look back until I call you.