Chapter 21

surprise Update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recap: Pugazh arrives with family to Vikram Mansion. Vikram and Pugazh were busy planning something.

************************************

Sana was sleeping peacefully and Vikram was admiring her. He got a call from Pugazh to start their plan. Now Vikram woke Sana from her sleep.

S: Enna pa. I want to sleep. please let me do

V: Oiiii pondatiii he called in his base voice

Sana couldn't sleep now and she work from her sleep pouting.

V: you look too cute .

S: idha solla dhan elupiningala?

V: no

S: then.....

The clock struck 12.

V: Happy birthday pondatiiiii. He kissed her forehead and cheeks

Sana hugged vikram

S: Thank you purushaa... How did you remember. ?

V: How will i forget this day? Today is the day my soul met yours.

Seri ippo vaa lets go down and get some milk for you. amma sonnanga la marathutiya?

Vikram carried her downstairs. The floor was completely dark.

S: Enna mama yen light yedhuvum podala?

V: May be maid should have forgotten.

S: ohhhhh. Oiii mama

V: sollu ma

Sana mumbled I love you in his ears and vikram too said I love you huskily to her

S: yen ivlo medhuva solra?

V: chumma than

S: enna mathiri sathama sollanum. 

With that she shouted.

S: i love you da purushaaaaaaaaa

All the lights were on and Sana was shocked to see her dad, Rakshat, Sam, Pugazh, Pavi and Amma.she felt embarassed.

S: Vikrameyyyyy solla matiya. Ayyo pochu ellarum pathutanga.

V: its ok ma. enakku romba happy ah irukku.

S: irukkum irukkum

Pu: mapilla thangichaya keela erakki vidra idea irukka illaiya?

Vikram made her stand and all wished her for birthday. She felt overwhelmed to see the entire house decorated and everyone came to wish her.

Rakshat brought a cake and Sana cut the cake and first fed Vikram and then she gave to all.

S d: Sana ma . Happy birthday da. Eppavum happy ah irukkanum. He presented her the entire diamond jewels of her mother's.

All these are your mother's and now it will be yours. she chose each and every jewel since she wanted to give it you after your marriage.

Sana was emotional with her mother's thoughts.

R: Happy birthday thangam. He presented her a platinum watch with diamond studded in it.

Sam: Happy birthday di. a small gift for you. He gave her a box of her favourite chocolates and macrons.

Pu: Thangachi . Happy birthday da. Indha annanoda birthday gift unakku pudikkum nu nenaikuren. He gave her a small box. She opened and found a gold anklet in it.