Chapter 41

Recap: Sana thrashes Nisha 

*********

Sh: Let me tell you a secret which is not known to anyody except my boss.. 

Nisha looked at him puzzled...

Sh: I m not a PA for Vikram..

N: So you are the same as me waiting for the right time to hunt Vikram right?

Sharath took the vase from the nearby table and stabbed her. She was half conscious. He poured water on her.

Sh: I m the commander of his personal bodyguards. I m his buddy..You know what my work is...I kill mercilessly.. Avan en uyir nanaban .. avanukkaga enna vena seiven ippo paaru. 

Nisha widened her eyes looking at Sharath who now appeared as a demon to her.

He took his pistol and shot her until the last bullet.He then called his guards and instructed them to dispose her body and clear that room without any evidence as he and his men are expert in it.

He messaged Vikram on finishing his job. There Vikram's mobile beeped with message tone and he moved over the side table and picked it to see the message. A wide smile appeared on his face.

S: Yaaru message.. 

V: Sharath.. message..

S: Enna Nisha va dismiss panniyacha?

V:Ohhhh terminate panni pack up also done.

S: pack up ah?

V: India ku ticket potachu. she will return tomorrow.

S: Ohh seri let's sleep.. Romba tired ah irukku.

V: Naa onnume pannalaye...apram ennadi

S: Nee adi vaanga poren... eppo pathalum adhaiye pesu.

V: ippadilam sonna naa mariduvena. adhulam mudiyadhu...

S: Naa thoongiten...She pretended to sleep

Vikram tickled her and she couldn't control her laugh

S: ayyo podhum podhum mudiyala.. she was panting heavily.

He pulled her to his embrace and kissed her forehead.

S: Vikrameyyy. Am I saisfying you? Are you feeling any disappointment with me?

V: Hey ennadi nalla thane pogudhu ippo why are you asking such stupid question?

S: sollu pa

Vikram took her on top of him and nuzzled into her neck and kissed her hardly.

V: I feel complete with you and I will never feel any discomfort or disappointment with you. So please don't talk rubbish and spoil your little brain. I m the most happiest person in this world and I can shout this to the whole world. 

S: Really? 

V: Nejama than ma.. Nee thandi en ulagame.

S: Appo andha fantasy naa panna matten sonnen la adhukku varuthama illaiya?

V: Sana ma.. Fantasy is just like a thought I had of but its not a desire for me. My actual wish, desire, expectation ellame is just to have you in my eyes. I want you in my sight always. I love not your body but as a whole... your love, care, affection,attitude, courage,beauty,soul, body ippadi mothama I love you. Sex , Romanace is the practical way that keeps us away from the wordly things. It takes us to our own world where only you and me and nobody else and nothing.