Chapter 1

It was fine morning the sun was shining to wake the city, the birds were chirping their love to the nature. The most beautiful heart was still in bed not wanting to wake. She felt a warm hand and clutched it to her embrace and started to sleep again. Now she heard the most loving voice of her life " Love wakeup " she heard her husband the precious man  admiring his morning beauty. 

She was in his embrace hearing the most perfect rhythm of her life his heartbeat. He was caressing her babybump which is now visibly grown. As she wokeup he took her into a warm hug and they were in their own world of love. He showered her with his kissess. she felt as the most lucky girl in the world at the moment. She was reciprocating is kissess all over his faces. Now they were very close as their lips just brushed each other.The moment was taken over when she heard a loud bang on the door.

She jerked and stood holding her bump in one hand to see that her man standing at the door with redblood shot eyes. She now realized that she woke from a dream and she felt that dream was surreal. Not giving her time to stabilize Vikram entered the room with anger at its peak and pulled her hand back and she winced in utmost pain.

Sahana:  Vikram Plsss leave me. U r hurting me. Pleassss

Vikram: I do so because i wanted to hurt u. How dare u sleep so peacefully when Im struggling to sleep.

Sahana: Vikram . Plsss believe me I haven't done anything. I swear.

Vikram: Dont try to act smart. I m not too naive to believe u. All I want is u to sign the divorce paper. U got it?

Sahana: Vikram just think about our child. Pls try to understand. I never betrayed  u.

Vikram: Dont ever say my name from ur mouth. I feel disgusting to see u. Don't u dare to mess up with me. I want u to sign the papers DOT.

Sahana: No , I m not going to do it. Thats final

Vikram with full rage pushes her and leaves the room. Sahana Fell and her head hit the table and started to bleed. She felt a rock pain in her abdomen. Soon she faints.

A/N:

what will happen to Sahana and her baby????

Will she be rescued and will the baby be saved??

Will Vikram come back to see her??

Pls give ur comments.This is very emotional story i know. Pls bear with me

This is my first story. Pls give ur views and support.

Be safe and take care