Chapter 13

Recap: Sana left to home from Hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mature content ahead: 

Sana was in her room crying out her heart. she couldn't believe that Priya could stoop so low to take her place in Vikram's life. after hours of crying she made her mind  to win her love for vikram. she decided to go to Taj to see what happens there.

Meanwhile Priya and Unknown caller were planning over call

P: vikram agreed to meet me tomorrow at Taj for Dinner.

U: That's great. do as I say. 

P: Hmm ok

U: you will get a drug delivered at your place. Mix it in vikram's drink. Once he becomes unstable take him to the room in the hotel. you will get the room no. details along with the drug.

P: ok. i will take care.

U: Don't you want to know what you are supposed to do after taking to the room ?

P: I m not stupid. I know what to do 

U: I know you will do but you are not supposed to do anything .

P: what ??????

U: Listen. Take him to room. just set things like you were together in bed that night. Rest of the things will happen as per my plans

P: but why??????

U: I have brought you to this point and I can make it the reverse if you try to be smart. Obey my orders else everything will backfire. 

P: okayyyyy

Vikram got his deal and was so happy and shared his happiness with his father. He really wanted to thank Priya for saving him and his project. 

Next Day:

At Taj :

Sana reached the hotel with her face covered and waited for Priyanka and Vikram.

Priyanka reached the hotel and waited for vikram in the private lounge. Vikram too arrived and both left to the private table. Sana was close by their table but couldn't see them.

Priya and Vikram ordered their food and  when vikram left to attend a call she mixed the drug in his drink. Vikram drank the drink and felt nausea so he excused from Priya and left to wash room. Priya waited for his return to see if the drug has started it work.

Sana saw Vikram walking to the restroom but felt something wrong in his antics. she followed him and once he came out he couldn't walk properly and leaned over the wall. Sana confirmed that Priya must have spiked him so Sana took vikram from there to her father's private room  room in the hotel .

Priyanka waited for along time but Vikram didn't return.

Meanwhile in the room.

Sana managed to bring vikram to the room. Vikram could feel her. All the  hidden emotions he had in these months evoked. He could feel her touch he could smell her fragrance. He held her by waist. Sana felt shivers in her body. 

S: Vikram. Pls neenga padunga. you are not stable

V: Unna evlo miss panna theriyuma??

S: enna miss panningala?

V: Hmmmm. Nee dhana anniki kovil la yen mela modhuna aprom anniki backyard la yen mela vilundha?

S: ungalukku eppadi theriyum?