Chapter 5

Thank you !! for the 50 votes. As promised here the next update.

*******************************************************************

Recap: Vikram leaves with Priyanka from the hospital.

V: Let me drop u home.

P: Vikram I don't want to leave u alone and i want to come with u.

V: Thats ok baby. I will be fine.

P: I haven't asked you for anything but today please don't stop me. I wanted to come with you.

V: okay . fine lets move.

Vikram and Priyanka arrive at vikram mansion. she felt her first success in stepping into his home. He took her to the room adjacent to his room to stay. she was hell shocked and asked him to stay with him but Vikram wanted her stay the other room until they are married. Meanwhile he a got and call and  told her rest since he had to move out for an emergency work in his office.

At Hospital

Rakshat returns back to find only a shattered Sahana. He would guess the happenings. So he didn't want to question her on what happened.

R: Sahana..

S: Hmmm yeah Rakshat Im sorry

R: for what?

S: I didn't want to embarrass or get you into trouble so....

R: Thats ok I understand

S: hmmmm

R: Now what next. what have decided?

S: I will give him the freedom he wanted.

R: Ok then lets leave. i have completed the discharge formalities. We are leaving tonight 

S: No Rakshat. I have to go Vikram mansion to get those papers and some important documents of mine. 

R: I will drop you.

S: no Rakshat . I will go on my own.

Rakshat side hugs Sahana to make her feel better. Sahana couldn't stop her tears. Later they moved out of the hospital and Sahana headed towards Vikram mansion.

At Vikram mansion

Priyanka was utmost happy that she will rule the mansion. She couldn't control her happiness. she called her boss to share it not aware that the queen has already arrived.

Sahana entered the mansion and was about to enter her room their room where she lived with vikram but stopped hearing Priyanka's voice from the next room. She was shocked that Priyanka is in vikram mansion even they are divorced. she wanted to confront so she headed towards the room only to be shocked on hearing the conversation. she wondered whom she was speaking with.

P: Hi!! darling

B: babe. Missing u so much

P: Me tooo. Not far from reaching u. Don't u want to know where am i?

B: where are you??

P: Vikram mansion. finally i got a chance of fooling that idiot to reach here. Now no one could stop me from getting what i want.

B; thats great.

P: Very soon i get him married and I will execute my plan

B: Don''t you think we need to celebrate?

P: sure.I wil call u again. Let me get refreshed.byeee darling.

b: bye sweetheart.

Sahana was shocked since as she thought that Priyanka really loved vikram but now what she heard was threat to Vikram.she silently moved from there to her room.Now her thoughts were Vikram. She decided to sign the divorce papers only for the happiness of vikram but now if she signed the papers it will be only to let him down and his happiness. she wasn't aware of the plans of Priyanka. so decied to stay back in mansion to find her true colours and save Vikram. And thats not going to be easy. she has to face Vikram who will not believe her. Suddenly she felt dizzy and she held the table in jerk to support and the flower vase from the table fell down.Hearing the noise Priyanka arrived at Sahana's room and was dumbstruck with her presence. afterall she never expected her.

P: What are you doing here?

S: the question that I am supposed to ask u. Nee inga enna panra??

P: Vikram kekkalame indha question. Because he can't live without me.

S: Definitely I know. athanala than unna guest room la vechirukaru and nan innum master bed room irukken.

P: How dare you?

S: you know what. the biggest blunder in life i made was keeping you by my side.

P: thanks to you illana vikram enakku kedachu irukka mattaru.

S: Don't you dare to think of taking away Vikram from me.

Sahana was feeling dizzy and was about to fall and Priyanka could clearly the footsteps of vikram coming. she immediately took the knife from the fruits kept on the table and cut her hands and shouted. Sahana was holding the cot for support to stand.

Vikram rushed to see only the bleeding hands of Priyanka.

V:Priya How did u get hurt ??

P: Vikram Sahana hurt me with knife.

V: How dare u hurt her??

S: vikram I didn't do it.

P: Please vikram leave her. forgive her for me.

V: come lets go to hospital.

P: Now its just a cut. Lets get first aid.

Vikram took her to the guest room to dress the wound but somewhere in his mind a thought was troubling him. He is a man of action and doesn't want to keep to himself he asked asked Priyanka about it.

V; Priya I wanted to ask u something.

P: Yeahhh tell me baby

V: hmmm did anyone else came to the mansion in my absence??

P: little confused No vikram . It was only me and Sahana

V: Are you sure she hurt you??

A/N:

Hi!!!! How was the chapter.

So confused Vikram had his first doubt. Will it grow or will Priyanka make him fall for her.

What will Sahana do next???

Pls give your comments and don't forget to vote. Target 60 votes

Stay home stay safe take care.

Byeeee!!!!