21.

They arrived at a house Olivia; assumed it was the girl Billy was taking to prom. The girl was wearing a lavender dress showing a bit of her cleavage, and she was wearing a lot of eyeshadow.

The girl leaned in to kiss Billy on the lips, but he moved her kiss, landing on his cheek. "Hey, this is my sister Olivia," he told the girl. Olivia had seen the girl at school in the halls, but she didn't know her name.

The girl looked at Olivia and then back at Billy, "I thought you said it was only going to be the two of us," she whispered. "Dont worry her boyfriend is giving her a ride home."

The girl gasped, "you're the girl thats dating Steve Harrington, right." Olivia gave her a fake smile, "thats me." "How lucky I wanted to date him, but he was dating that Wheeler girl. Ugh, and now hes dating you. Is he a good kisser? I heard a few things. By the way, your brother here is a good kisser. Later tonight, we will see if hes great doing other things." The girl had a playful smile, and she had her hand on Billys thigh.

"I dont want to know what you and my brother are going to do," Olivia said disgustedly.

There have been a few times that Olivia had heard noises coming from Billys room late at night, and she didnt want to imagine other things.

"Maybe this will be the night that you and Steve have sex wait have you two had sex before," the girl asked, curious to know the answer. Billy didnt want to hear that conversation. "Why do you care?" "So you two havent why," the girl asked, looking at Olivia.

"My sex life has nothing to do with you. Whatever I do in my private life doesnt involve you." "Come on, Olivia, don't be like that; I thought we were friends." "I dont even know your name."

"Billy, you didnt tell her my name," she asked, sounding a bit hurt. "Uh, I dont think thats important. And I dont want to hear my sister talk about her sex life. Both of you stop talking until we get there," Billy said, having enough of that conversation.

"Whatever here, just in case, remember to always be safe," the girl said, getting something out of her purse and throwing it back to Olivia. It fell on Olivia's lap, "I dont want this," she said, holding a few condoms in her hand.

"Did you just give my sister condoms," Billy asked, looking at the girl. "Dont worry, I still have more for us," she said, winking at him. "Olivia, give me those condoms; you have only been dating Steve for four months," Billy said, putting his hand in front of Olivia, waiting for her to place them there.

"Look whos talking. You're planning on having sex with this girl; you dont even know her name," she said, throwing them to the front of the car. "He knows my name," she said defensively. "Right, Billy." Billy parked the car; they were already at the school.

Many students were already there. Billy looked at the girl hoping that her name would somehow pop in his brain. "Unbelievable," she said, getting out of the car. "Look what you did," Billy said to Olivia.

"Me? That was on you. And by the way, Ill fuck Steve if I want; I dont need your permission," she said, getting out of the car.

She walked into the school gym; there were tables around the gym with a crescent moon as the centerpiece. The ceiling was decorated with gold stars. This year's prom theme was moon and stars. She looked around, amazed by how it was decorated.

"Ollie, you're finally here," Steve said, hugging her from behind and wrapping his arms around her neck. "Sorry for being late." "No, you got here at a good time," Steve said, kissing her cheek.

"Hey, lets dance," Olivia said. The two of them started to dance more people joined the dance floor was getting full.

"Is it just me, or is your brother looking at me more intensely than usual," Steve said, looking at Billy, who was leaning against a wall not too far from them, just watching them. "Oh no, he is," Olivia said; she only flipped him off and faced Steve again.