24.

Olivia knocked on Billys room, he looked at her "hey could you take me to Steves," she asked, getting closer to him. He was looking at himself in the mirror, fixing his hair. "Please," she said quietly, seeing that Billy wasnt responding to her.

"Sure, but get out of my room. I don't like you in here." "You always go in my room." "Do you want me to take you or not?" "Yes." "Then stop talking before I change my mind," he said, turning around back to facing the mirror.

"Asshole," she said, getting out of his room. "Bitch."

They were both inside Billys car. "Cant believe you slept with all the girls in school; now you are moving on to married women with children, may I add." "I didnt sleep with ALL the girls in high school and mind your own business."

"How crazy would it be if you become Nancys stepfather," she said, giving her chills down her spine. "Would that make her my niece?" "shut up, Olivia." "Oh hi, yes, this is my niece, my boyfriend's ex-girlfriend. Can you imagine?" Olivia said with her eyes widened, looking at her brother. "I said shut up, Olivia; shes not your niece." "She better not; family dinners are going to be more awkward." She shook her head in disgust.

He looked at her and back at the road a few times. "Spill it," she asked, noticing him looking at her a few times. He clearly had something on his mind.

He was having trouble talking to her; he wasnt the best at sharing emotions or showing that he cared for others, but deep down, he did care about his two sisters.

"Steve," he started by saying. "What about him?" "Is he good?" He continued, "good in what?" she wasnt sure what he meant by that. "To you is he good. Does he treat you nice," Billy said, clearly awkward by the conversation. "Yes, why would you ask that," Olivia said, confused. "I was just thinking about Ted and-" "Ugh, Ted, please dont mention him." "I just want to make sure you arent dating someone like Ted again." "Steve is nothing like him. You know Steve, he would never hurt me." "You also said that about Ted," Billy said, looking at his sister and then back at the road.

She was looking down. Ted was her ex-boyfriend; he was not the best boyfriend; it took her some time to realize that. She thought that abusive relationships like the one her father had with her mother and with Susan were normal. She thought that those types of relationships were normal. Ted hurt her physically and mentally; she didnt want that. She had enough of being treated horribly by someone she thought cared about her.

"Listen, Olivia, I just know how Ted treated you like trash, and the only one that can treat you like that its me. I dont want you going through the same thing with Harrington." "Wow, brother of the year," she said, slowly clapping.

"Im serious, Olivia. If Harrington starts acting sketchy, tell me, and Ill gladly put him in his place." She was going to say something when something crashed into the car's windshield. Billy lost control of the car, making it crash in some bushes. "What the hell, Billy," Olivia complained, holding her head. "What did I do," he said, holding his forehead that had a bit of blood. "You cant drive, that's what you did." "It wasnt my fault that something crashed in my car," he said, annoyed, raising his voice.

He got out of the car and started hitting the car "piece of shit," Olivia heard him say. She closed her eyes for a few seconds wanting to rest, but she heard Billy say, "who's there." She opened her eyes and got out of the car "who are you talking to," she said with one hand on her forehead. He walked a little, "I said whos there."

Then he falls hard to the floor, something pulling his leg. "BILLY!!" she yelled and ran after her brother. She heard Billys screams, "OLIVIA" she looked around for something to help her.

She found a long sharp metal stick. She got it from the ground and ran faster to where Billy was trying to hold on. There was something wrapped around Billys leg; it was familiar. She started stabbing it with the metal stick several times, and it let go of Billy.

She helped him get up "run, lets go." She looked back, and the thing was moving, getting closer to them again. "Olivia move your ass," Billy yelled back at her. She ran as fast as she could. "Get in the fucking car." They both were in the car "drive," Olivia yelled, looking at the window.

"Im trying, but this stupid shit wont go." The car finally turns on, and they drive away. Olivia looked back, not believing what she saw. Eleven killed them; she thought everything was over, but she was wrong.

Billy frantically drove fast stopping at a telephone booth. He opened the door fast and got out "what are you doing," she asked him getting out of the car. He was inside the booth picking up the phone and calling the police. "Hello 9-1-1 whats your emergency," a lady said through the phone. "Yes my sister and I were in a car accident and-" Billy stopped mid sentence. What was he going to say? They were attacked with what he didnt know. "Hello, can you hear me," the lady said.

Olivia started to walk back and forth "shit," she said, holding her forehead in pain. "I should have brought my axe," she told herself. "Your axe What axe," Billy asked walking closer to her he had hung up on the 9-1-1 lady.

"I have an axe," she said like it was the most obvious thing. "Why" "safety precaution," she said with a smile.

"You know something dont you," Billy asked her once they were back in the car. "We just saw whatever the hell that thing is and you're not faced by it," Billy continued looking at his sister and back at the road.

"Ill explain to you once we get home," she said simply but on the inside she was freaking out.