52.

Police sirens getting closer to Olivia's house woke her up.

For a second, she thought that it was part of her dream or more like a nightmare. Every other day it feels like she had a nightmare.

Sometimes it's about her father dying over and over again. Other times it's about people that she loves dying, but someone always has to die.

"What's going on," Olivia asked Max, walking closer to the kitchen. "I don't know," Max answered, looking at her.

Max opens the front door, and several police cars stop by a house in front of theirs. Eddie Munson lives in that house.

Officers get out of the car. As the officers walked closer to Eddie's uncle, Max walked down the stairs looking for a familiar face with long curly brown hair.

It was too soon to have Billy out and about with the other officers. At least that's what Olivia thought he was a rookie. She didn't know when he would go out in the field.

Olivia walked down the stairs of the front porch and followed Max, curious to know what was inside the Munsons' house.

The door was wide open for everyone to see. The girls saw the body of what looked like a young girl with brownish hair in a ponytail.

Olivia couldn't see the girl's face. She tried to take a step closer to have a better view when an office scared both of them, "hey, you two can't be here. Get back inside," he said firmly to both girls.

"Come on, Max," Olivia gave her sister a gentle push to move back to the house. Both girls went inside the house, "Max, do you know who that was," Olivia asked.

Max looked like she knew something. "Maybe," Max said, pacing, "Change, we have to see Dustin," Max said, and without another word, she went to her room.

"See Dustin why," she yelled as Max closed her bedroom door.

Things were going to get worse; she could feel it.

When will they have a break, "shit," she exclaimed and went to her room.

Olivia took Max to Dustin's house.

Olivia was using Billy's car without a driver's license. He was using their dad's new car since he was dead; he was not going to be using it any time soon; Billy decided to keep it.

Billy had threatened her enough times to not hurt his precious car that she was sure if she took the driver's test she would pass it with flying colors.

Max closed the car door and walked to Dustin's front door. "Careful with the door," Olivia yelled. She was turning into Billy, and she hated it.

Max rang the doorbell of Dustin's house.

Olivia was still unsure why they were going to Dustin on the car ride. Max was quiet and thoughtful; she didn't say a word, but it looked like she was thinking about something.

"The girl that was in Eddie's house, it's Chrissy Cunningham"

Olivia was shocked to hear that. She had never seen them together in school.

"You're sure it was Chrissy?" Dustin asked, looking at Max, not believing her.

"Yes, in her cheerleader outfit. The same thing she was in when I saw her with Eddie last night."

Olivia looked at her sister. By the time Olivia got home last night, Max was already asleep in her room. She didn't want to bother her and went straight to her room.

"Did you tell all this to the cops?" Dustin asked, pacing back and forth in his room.

Olivia looked at Max as she responded, "No, but I can't be the only one who saw them together. They stood out," Max said, walking up to Dustin.