67.

Olivia, Robin, Steve, and Erica went into the store.

"So much for avoiding angry hicks," Erica commented, seeing that the store was full.

"Spread out, get what we need fast," Olivia told them.

"Yep," said Robin.

"Definitely"

They went their separate ways.

Olivia went to the back to find a jacket she could wear since her shirt was bloody and ripped.

Looking through the racks of clothes, Olivia heard the voice of Vickie.

She was excited to tell Robin about it, but her smile dropped when she saw Vickie kissing a guy.

Hopefully Robin didn't see that she knew how heartbroken she would be.

She put on the maroon jacket she had in hand, moving her hands through the jackets.

She looked for a bigger size for Billy; he couldn't wear his police uniform.

Once she had what she was looking for, she walked to the gun section.

They had a large variety of guns she didn't know a lot about.

She got the first gun she saw, inspecting it.

"Olivia Hargrove, I'm surprised to see you here," Jason said, approaching her. "Shit," she mumbled as she held the gun and glanced at Jason.

"Well, I want to be prepared for these uncertain times," she responded, looking back at the guns. Hopping that he could take the hint, she didn't want to talk to him.

Thinking about it, this was a rare interaction. Jason and Olivia were from different groups; their paths didn't cross in school and less outside of school.

"Your sister is Max, right," he asked, taking a step closer to her.

He didn't take the hint, "She is." She gave him a short answer.

He smiled at her response. "Is she here with you? Is Lucas with her? I know they dated back in middle school. He always talked about her."

She moved, looking at the other guns. "They are not on good terms at the moment," she lied, hoping that Jason would believe her and leave her alone.

He didn't believe her, "I only ask because he's in Hellfire, isn't he?"

With a gun in hand she looked at him. Standing in front of Jason, she said, "I don't know what that is."

He held her gun closer to him. His other hand was holding her arm tightly.

"Let go of me," she warned, ready to punch him if she needed to.

"What about his friends? They're here with you?"

Their faces were inches from each other. "Let me go."

She could feel his hot breath in her face as he said, "Not until you answer my question."

He held her arm firmly. She had enough; they had other important things to do.

Holding the gun, she tried to move her other hand; she lifted the gun fast, the tip of the gun hit him underneath his chin, throwing his head back in pain. He held his chin in pain.

Blood coming out of his mouth as he had bitten his tongue.

"I don't have time for this," she responded, taking the gun she had in hand.

She quickly went looking for the last things she needed, almost dropping a few bullets. She went looking for the others.

She found Robin and Steve together. "Jason is here; we have to leave."