30.

Steve, Dustin, and Robin were in the back; they were able to find the evil Russians they were talking so much about. Dustin got some new information from observing them; he found out that the Russians had a keycard that would open the door, but unfortunately, the Russian with this keycard also had a massive gun. Meaning it wouldn't be easy to see what's in that room.

Whatever they were hiding in those boxes, they didn't want anybody finding it. The group was thinking of a better way to go in.

Steve talked first, saying that he could easily take the Russian. Dustin and Robin didn't believe him. Dustin brought up the two times that Steve had lost a fight. He mentioned that Steve got a fat lip, crooked nose, swollen eye, and a lot of blood, but it seemed that Steve didn't remember it that way; maybe he hit his head way too hard.

While Dustin and Steve were arguing about how the events actually occurred, Robin had left with the money that was on the tip jar. The two boys were confused as to where she had left. When Robin came back, she got the complete blueprints of Starcourt Mall from the County Recorder's Office. Looking at the blueprints, the group didn't see a way in through doors, but they were able to find another way by air ducts. Dustin was the one that was going to go through the air ducts since he didn't have any collar bones.

Olivia had finished half of her shift and was on her way to Scoops Ahoy; as she got closer, she noticed that neither Robin nor Steve were at the front of the store; it was almost empty besides two women who were chatting and eating their ice cream. She got worried that they were going to do something about the Russians on their own; she walked faster, opening the back door only to see half of Dustin's body was in the air duct, and Steve was up the ladder pushing his butt.

Her eyes widened for a second, not expecting to see that when she walk-in. "Come on!" Dustin yelled as Steve continued to push him, but it was no use; Dustin couldn't go all the way in; they needed someone smaller.

Robin had her arms crossed over her chest shaking her head, not amused by the end result.

Steve looked over his shoulder and saw Olivia with a smile on her face "oh hey, Ollie," Steve said, waving at her, losing balance, but he was able to hold himself; he smiled back at her and continued pushing Dustin.

Then the two girls heard a bell ring from the front of the counter; they looked over their shoulder to see a small little girl with a yellow shirt and overalls, "Ahoy, sailors! All hands on deck!" Olivia and Robin looked at each other with a smile on their faces.

Making Erica agree was harder than Olivia had anticipated; the group of four and Erica were at the table, the little girl surrounded by all types of ice creams.

Robin got the blueprints out and showed Erica the route she was going to take, "You see this?" Robin said, pointing at a red line. "This is the route you're gonna take," Robin explained, following the red line with her finger. "Then we just wait till the last delivery goes out tonight. You knock out the grate, jump down, open the door," Robin added, looking at Erica. "Then you find out what's in those boxes?" Erica questioned, holding the spoon with ice cream up. "Yes," Olivia said, resting her chin on one of her hands; she didn't think it was too complicated to understand.

"And you say this guard is armed," Erica said, looking at Robin then at Olivia. "Yes, but he won't be there," Dustin responded. "And booby traps?" Olivia looked at Erica with one eyebrow raised. "Booby traps?" "Lasers, spikes in the wall," Erica said in a serious tone.

"What?" "This is not some kind of movie; there are no booby traps," Olivia said, looking at Erica, and then she looked at Dustin; he shrugged, unsure if they had any booby traps.

"You know what this half-baked plan of yours sounds like to me? Child endangerment." Robin looked at her, reassuring her that she was going to be fine by saying, "We'll be in radio contact with you the whole time-" but she was cut off "child. endangerment," Erica said, pointing her finger at Robin.

"If you don't want to help us, that's fine; we can easily find another kid," Oliva said, getting up from the chair and looking around to find a small child. "Erica? Hi. Uh... We think these Russians want to do harm to our country," Dustin started by saying.

"Hey, kid, come here," Olivia called a kid who was pacing by; he looked at her weirdly. "I have ice cream look," Olivia said, picking up the cone with ice cream already dripping on the sides. Robin looked up at her and pulled her to sit back down.

Olivia sat back down, and the kid ran away in another direction; she rolled her eyes. "-don't do this for us. Do it for your country. Do it for your fellow man," Dustin said to Erica, who was not paying attention to him and just drinking the straw between her lips, slurping loudly. "Do this for America... Erica," Dustin finished by saying.

She looked up, setting the drink to the side, "Ooh! I just got the chills." Dustin smiled, "Oh, yeah, from this float, not your speech," Erica said, shaking her head with a smile. In the end, Erica agreed, but only if she got free ice cream for life.