63.

A minute had gone by, and Olivia was pacing in the small boat.

"Can you calm down; you're going to flip the boat," Eddie said.

"No," she responded simply, moving to one side of the boat tilting the boat a little. Eddie held on to the edge, not wanting to fall in the water.

"Hargrove, I'm going to throw you off this boat," he warned.

She didn't care about Eddie's little threats; the only thing on her mind was Steve's safety; she didn't even realize the cops were near where they had left the kids.

After a few more seconds, Steve burst through the water. Olivia felt relief seeing him again.

She was getting traumatized by almost losing so many people close to her.

Without thinking twice, Olivia moved to the edge to see him to be closer to him.

"I found it," he said, grabbing onto the side of the boat that she was on.

He looked at her with a smile, "I found it," he said proudly.

Robin grabbed the walkie-talkie to tell the rest of the group the good news.

"It was pretty wild," he told them. Olivia held his hand, trying to help him get on the boat. She didn't want him to be in the water anymore.

"It's more of a snack-sized gate than the mama gate, but still, it's pretty damn big," he explained when, all of the sudden, something grabbed him, pulling him underwater.

"Steve!" Olivia screamed as he was pulled completely under.

She couldn't lose him, she couldn't lose her Steve.

Not wasting any time, she decided not to take off her shoes or shirt like Steve and went after him.

Before Eddie could stop her, she was already gone.

Olivia went through a small hole she assumed was the one Steve was pulled into.

Going through it, she appeared in the upside down.

She looked around the unfamiliar dark place looking for Steve when a scream got her attention.

He was on the ground fighting for his life. Two big creatures were around him, and one was choking him.

She got a few rocks and ran toward Steve. She threw the rocks at the creature's head, disorienting it.

Not thinking how gross or strange it was, she pulled the creature away from Steve and kicked it far away. "Go to hell," she screamed. Her wet hair stuck to the side of her hair. She quickly moved her hair out of her way.

She got a tree branch that was near and hit the creature that was on his side. She was too concentrated on saving Steve; she didn't notice that Robin and Eddie were there as well.

The bat-like creatures flew away. Steve was finally free from those weird bat lookalikes.

The bats that had attacked Steve flew back with more friends.

"Great," Olivia mumbled, getting an oar.

The four of them were fighting against the bats that were attacking from all directions.

Olivia didn't notice that a bat was going after her. It attacked her from her back, throwing her to the floor. With a loud thud, she fell to the cold ground.

"Fuck," she yelled in pain as the bat inserted its teeth on her back.

"Olivia," Steve yelled. He pulled the bat with his bare hands away from Olivia.