•| ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Hey guys! Just want to request something

Hey guys! Just want to request something. If you ever loved rudra and akshu's love story then do block this user. She was blabbering nonsense in the comment section and spreading hate!

Msgenz

Block and report such people who don't have any other work than speaking nasty things in comment section.

First these people don't read the book properly and holding on one event starts blabbering nonsense!

~•~

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ  

"He's fine now! You can meet him."

Akshita breathed in relief as she thanked the doctor and ran inside the ward room. There rudra was laying on the bed, his hand tied with the badges and hanged upon neck. She went to his side and stood there observing his injury.

She was so scared when samaira attacked him. When they were coming to hospital, he was bleeding a lot. The bullet was stuck in the bicep, and was way too much painful, she couldn't imagine how she handled her emotions till now and kept calm. 

"Are you fine? Is it paining much?"  She asked touching on his shoulder. Rudra smiled at her and shook his head hiding his pain. A hiss left his mouth as she touched over there and immediately started apologizing.

"It all happened because of me. I should have divorced you on the first place then maybe you would have lived a happy life with samaira. Aacha hota agar main aap dono ki zindagi se pehele hi nikal jaati."

(It would have been better if I had left from both of your lives.)

She said with blank expression still regretting and blaming herself. Rudra who was just listening grabbed her wrist from another hand and gently pulled her near him.

"I'm tired of this discussion akshu! None can change my feelings, if I had loved her even for a single day then I would have never been with you. You trust it or not but i have loved only one person and that's you. Please understand."

He stated with firmness clear in his voice. She looked up as their eyes met. His intense gaze was holding so much love and affection for her but for some reasons she didn't want to trust it and broke the eye contact.

Looking his vulnerable state she left the topic and sat over the stool. She brought the glass of water and offered to him. Rudra tried taking it from his other hand but it was tough to move much as the injured arm was paining like a hell even if he did any slight move.

"Wait!" She said and stood up. Her hand rested on the back of his neck as she gently held him and made him drink the water.

"Akshu!"