•| ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ

The tall, masculine figure stood before the mirror as once done with the dressing, he combed his hair and walked towards the door.

As soon as he opened his sister appeared there, smiling at her he bent and touched her feet.

"Do you need anything, jiji?"

"No! I came to see if you both are ready or not. In sometime the priest will arrive, before that come downstairs. Is akshu ready?" Gauri asked as he turned to the closet side and answered.

"She has time. Let's go till then." He stepped outside but got interrupted by gauri again.

"Rudra come along akshu." He tried to make excuse but then left the thought as he didn't want to disobey his sister. He passed a polite smile and sat on the side of bed scrolling through the mobile.

After sometime akshu stepped out of the closet as she was completely ready in a heavy white lehenga with red designer blouse and chunari, and her hair groomed in a tight bun. Her vision fell on the man sitting on the bed again with the most handsome look that she couldn't take her eyes off from him. She felt her cheeks burning as a blushing smile occupied her lips. She checked out him from toe to hair as the lemon green kurta, designed with the rajasthani touch and the white pajama was just adding fire in his already hot look.

She felt it hard to either taking her eyes off but somehow controlling the raging hormones she walked up to the mirror and set her jewellery around.

"Are you ready? Everyone is waiting, hurry up."

He suddenly asked out and stood up making her jerk a little as she was again gawking him while wearing the bangles.

She turned to him nodding her head but unfortunately or fortunately, her heavy lehenga dis-balanced her and she was ready to fall on her face.

Before anything could happen, his strong arms wrapped around her tiny figure as he pulled her in his secure arms. Rudra's eyes travelled to her innocent face as she had scrunched her eyes tightly, her palms clutching on his biceps while her head had hitted on his chest.

Didn't know what but something just pulled a smile over his face. He brought her closer by the waist and settled near him, for some reasons he himself didn't know what he was doing.

He managed to break out the trance and the awkwardness spread. Realising it akshita also opened her eyes as she pulled back and realized herself safe in his arms. She thanked him and stabled on a place.