•| ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʀɢᴜᴍᴇɴᴛ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ᴘᴏᴠ

It was the night time as finishing the dinner everyone retired to their respective rooms. Following the same routine rudraaksh entered in his room as whole day how much he avoids to come there but at the end of the day he had to land there or else again any new drama would start. He had made his mind to talk with akshita as somehow he wanted to convince her for divorce to avoid any interruption from family and with mutual consent.

He pushed aside his thoughts and searched for her. After few minutes his attention pulled towards the balcony as he walked up there. She was sitting silently in the solitude of herself. Her skin was glowing as the silvery moonlight was radiating on her fair skin as her already beautiful face was looking more gorgeous. She was smiling to herself which crept a smile on his own face. But he sighed thinking again an argument will arise after what he's going to demand from her.

Making no voice he sat opposite to her on the couch when she finally realised about his presence. She adjusted her pallu as till now it was loosely hanging over her shoulder.

"Do you need something?" That was her words. He shook his head but then looking at her asked.

"We need to talk about__"

"I know what you're talking about. You want me to sign the divorce papers, right?" Rudra was shocked. He didn't has expected this from her.

"You know? How?"

"I heard your and her conversation. Also got those papers in your bag." She told and he was ready with other questions before which she herself answered. "I wasn't spying over you. Both time it happened by coincidence."

He nodded his head knowing about her nature, that she won't lie to him.

Why so much trust on her?

He ignored the inner voice and continued "Now if you know everything then let's end this shit. Then you will be happy in your life and i will be in mine."

Akshita was still standing with her back facing him. She was just listening to whatever he was speaking. There was a lot going inside her as tears had already made their way in her eyes, but again somehow she managed them and remembered what her maasa told her.

'Remember akshu you are the only person who can save your marriage. How much we will try but that won't be fruitful until you yourself won't fight for your marriage and your husband. If we will go to rudra and oppose his decision then he will think that we are favouring you only and that will create more rift. Fight for your right akshu, you are not someone who is guilty about her act, you are his wife with legal rights. Talk to him, solve the problem and if needed them fight with him for you both. Trust me, everyone is with you.'

Somehow her mind made a firm decision as turning back at him with a straight face she stated. "You want divorce but i don't! This marriage matters to me."

He narrowed his eyebrows and came inside near her. "Are you serious? And why do you even want to continue this marriage? There's no connection between us, neither have any feelings. You are a good girl, beautiful and intelligent too, you will get a more deserving life partner. Please don't waste your life around me."

"You don't feel any connection that doesn't mean other person too don't. What do you know about me? What do you know about my feelings? Did you ever think about me before bringing her here and just ordering that you don't want to continue? Not for once you bothered to look back. You knew about me from starring, right? Still you ignored the fact and began a relationship with samaira. You were living a life there with her rudra but i was alone, I was always waiting for you, waiting for the day when you will return back to me and i will be able to tell you that i love__" Her words broke in between as her quivering lips didn't allow to continue further. Thick tears rolled down her cheeks as she wiped them immediately.

Rudra was on other hand shocked. He hasn't expected this, he had never thought that she would have this feelings for him. But them how? How could she love a person whom she didn't know properly? Or it's just the wife inside her was speaking?

"It's not love! It's the wife inside you saying all this. Think practically, how could someone fall in love with the person they hadn't met and even doesn't know anything about__"

"You didn't care to know about me rudra! You never think about me but i always did! Whenever you had won awards, I was the one who madly cheered up for you. I used to cut the part of newspaper where your interviews where printed and then made the frame of it. Everyday I used to write letter for you but never gathered the courage to send it to you. Whenever you used to send gifts for everything, I was there to see if you have anything for me but know what always returned back with disappointment yet there was happiness that maybe when you will return to me you will fulfill the distance but what you did? You came with your GIRLFRIEND and ordered me to sing the divorce papers?" She paused as her tears brimming eyes staring at him. She could see the guilt in his eyes.

"Is this the fruit of my wait, rudra? Is it my mistake that i love you?" She asked him, this time coming closer to him as her palms gripping on his shirt. He held her both fists in his firm grip.

"You are not understanding akshita."

"I can understand rudra! I can understand that you can't accept this marriage because it happened in childhood but it's the reality. I am forcing you for doing anything, you can take your time for this marriage, for us but why could you expect from me that I will accept some other woman jumping between me and you. You are my husband and I can't see you with someone else." She confessed whatever coming in her heart without caring about the consequences.

"She loves me and I can't break her heart__"

"But you can break my heart? You can break your wife's heart, you can break your marriage but can't stop your affair with her? What kind of intelligence it is?" She asked raising her voice.

A frustrated rudra gritted his teeth as he couldn't take her questions anymore. He banged his palm over the vase causing it to fall and breaking into pieces. Akshita flinched by his reaction as she looked towards him and the next moment he grabbed her both arms bringing her deadly closer to himself.

"What do you just can't leave me? I don't want you, I don't want this useless marriage. You love me but i don't and you can't force me to love you. We were kids when this marriage happened but now we are adults and with whole right I can decide about my life. I want divorce from you." His furious eyes were gazing in her tear filled orbs.

He was frustrated and pissed off. Neither samira was letting him live and nor akshita. Both were thinking about themselves which was just making him furious. Why they couldn't think that he too have some feelings, he also need some peace.

"Stay with your decision and i am also not changing mine. I am your wife, end of the conversation. Tell you friend to return back because till now your wife was silent but not anymore. I can fight for my rights." She spoke out firmly and got out of his grip.

Rudra was in different zone as he was figuring out about what has happened to him? Why the jerk inside him was not coming out? It's like he has just forgotten to show off anger. It was surprising to him that he heard to her nonsense for this long without getting angry. If there had someone else then maybe that person would have washed off his hands from his life but the girl standing in front of him has something else in her.

She had dared to raise her voice in front of THE RUDRANSH SINGH RATHORE.

He passed few hard glares to her but they didn't get into her sight as she shrugged off and gave a look to him before entering the washroom and closing the door with a thud.

"Typical wife!" He cursed under his breathe and punched on the wall beside him.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟐𝟎𝟎 +